Points from ANKER forum have been transmitted

would have loved to see the change to notes… that did not happen… i feel this will be fixed by Soundcore team, this may have been only the first step in the points migration

I do not think your points transferred yet. neither has mine yet. We should be hopefully transferred soon.

@loz, can you please fix the leaderboards back to what it was before you transferred out points. If you need a point reference here is a screenshot taken last night

2 Likes

Very similar experience points…

1 Like

You’re taking daily screenshots on points? :joy:

1 Like

I actually took that by accident at work, i was seeing where I stood for points and I dropped my phone. When I picked it up I swiped the screen and there’s the screenshot

True but in the same light, it’s not exactly cash cow time for points on the other community…they probably thought the negligible difference of a couple of hundred points members may have accumulated in the interim (if that) wasn’t worth the hassle of having to transfer from a backup/export a month or so back…as for the 1 to 1 ratio, who knows :raised_hands: perhaps they couldn’t find a workable ratio…

One thing is kinda apparent from this, the skyrocketing of levels / points / notes / bucks and fallout of who can top of the leaderboard for prizes (or in the case of the Anker Community for higher privileges / inside information etc) will most likely lead to a restructuring somewhere…which will then face criticism, unfortunately you can’t please everyone…

1 Like

I don’t care!
Not greedy for points and gifts!

1 Like

I am on that list!
Funny!
But I don’t care about if I am or not!
Others may do!

1 Like

@Thanuj_Fernando I think you’re on go something :wink:.

@ndalby I take screenshots fairly often so I can compare how many points I earn.

agree on all of points & notes (not the Soundcore Points and Notes :wink: but what you mentioned), and the point structure should be fixed, I am for it :+1: but what has this transfer done is voided our chances of getting the notes for level 13 and 16, lost double passes…

it would have been better the points were left alone in Anker, no migration at all…

this will have a negative effect / demotivate members a bit on Soundcore

True (voided my chances of 240 / 480 someone mentioned I think) but that’s life I guess (won’t lose sleep over it), plus it was mentioned from the get go that points would be transferred (in some way or the other I think is now best described)…

As for demotivation…if the only way to truly motivate people to post or engage is with a prize or carrot incentive, well can’t really say much about that, to each there own…despite all the referrals which have occurred, its not exactly flooded the community with non-regular daily posters…unless there is a giveaway :raised_hands:

2 Likes

That’s true Neil.
So I dont mind if I am on that list or not.
I write, I read, I LEARN a lot and I am having fun!

I’m level 16 now. I thought that was positive. I didn’t expect to get on the leaderboard so that part doesn’t bug me that much.

2 Likes

New idea. How about we abolish the point and notes system. Any sort of prize is purely based on helpfulness And quality of post on the community.

No more levels.

Possibly titles that’s soundcore would give out to certain people to show that they are a “senior” member or something :man_shrugging:.

2 Likes

Think you have done alright with the last couple of months referrals etc :tongue:

1 Like

I don’t like referrals. Sure I do them so I can keep up with others, but I wish it was purely based on activity. Someone can easily cheat the system…

should have mentioned the leaderboard

the motivation for many users is to post and share and grow on the leaderboard. either ways, I am fine, I will be here all the time :wink:

1 Like

Perfect Suggestion of the day!!!

Void all the Notes and Points and levels with immediate effect and let us see… I am up for it! Let us see how many would whine over it, :+1:

1 Like

Sounds good to me. Quality over quantity and pushing people who don’t care into the system.

1 Like