Producing Music in the Age of Covid | #SoundcoreSundays

Listen to the Podcast HERE

If you’re using Liberty 2 Pro or Liberty Air 2 via the Soundcore app, you would have spotted a Grammy Winning Engineer listening profile by the name of Ignacio Molino (@nachomolino).

Ignacio Molino, or Nacho as his friends call him, sat down with me to have a chat on producing music in the age of Covid. Listen below.

You can follow Ignacio on his Instagram.

5 Likes

@Loz,

I just had a thought. As you know some of your influencers such as @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS and some others have participated in some reviews and other activities. Have you thought about making a couple of listening profiles base upon some of the influencers. :wink:

3 Likes

I’m afraid that because our app is for a mass market that goes beyond tech we wouldn’t be able to do something like that for now. Thanks for the feedback tho!!

3 Likes

Hey @Loz @sean.L are these various podcast episodes going to be on mainstream podcasts services (Apple podcast, Spotify etc.?

It would be awesome to listen to these at work some days!

3 Likes

Yup! @sean.L is working on that as we speak. We’ll update all articles with a podcast link when done.

4 Likes

At times, these podcasts are better than the live shows, can be seen at our convenience.

3 Likes

Agree. Almost better without visuals as you don’t have to concentrate.

4 Likes