Share The Love During Lockdown!

As I am an Army employee and currently assist citizens during a pandemic. Your technique allows me to keep in touch with my son. I am very pleased with Soundcore Vortex and Liberty. When I’m at home with my son we listen to music on Soundcore Motion And when we are playing outside, I use Soundcore Boost. Your technique makes me happy through watching movies and listening to music, allowing me to reach my son through quality headphones and a microphone.

1 Like

There are many ways to deal with the bad emotions that come with solitude. Whether that be reading a book, listening to music, playing video games, or pursuing your hobby. For me, it is music. Music keeps me together, sane, healthy, in a good mood, and has helped me through the darkest times. Music has emotion, and sometimes you find yourself swept away by it, it helps take you away from the horrors of today and into a whole new world. I feel deeply sorry for the people who can’t experience the wonders of music. I hope this post helps someone in their struggles, whether that be loneliness, boredom, or rough times. Just know, that you are never alone, there is always someone in the world willing to help.

1 Like

First of all, @dsapac thank you for your dedication, services and everything you do for the nation and to keep us safe :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

Glad to hear your experience with Soundcore products, great pics :ok_hand:

Nice to have you on the Soundcore Collective!

Music is the movie soundtrack to our lives…
Every story has a backing track.
Thank you Soundcore for helping us through this story.

I help coordinate a statewide training program and a portion of our training involves simulations where we have paid actors act out scenarios and provide staff a chance to try out their conflict resolution skills.

We purchased several sets of Liberty 2 Pro earbuds to avoid the bulky headsets and to keep it as “realistic” as possible.

We also purchased some of these for our staff and have been encouraging them to listen to music, podcasts and use them on video calls, whether for work or personal time catching up with family.

Unfortunately the pandemic/lockdown occurred just as I was transitioning jobs and planning to put our house on the market. One of my primary sources of stress relief, DJing, was put on hold since all my equipment was in storage. To try and make the best of the situation, I bought a small DJ controller and two refurbed Rave Minis to have a mini family house party every Friday. It’s been a fun way to unwind and find some joy out of the situation. I’ll post some pics of the makeshift setup on the gallery.

Stuck home during lock down and had to try to celebrate my brothers graduation at home. My family through together a little something and people drove by to congratulate him. We played the graduation music that they always play when people walk across the stage for him as he came out the front door.
Hope everyone is staying healthy and safe!

Started doing some gaming with the kids during this. Real games - chess, backgammon, pentago. It is fun playing against multiple kids at once, music in the background from the Infini soundbar. Definitely a good thing to get back into, and better than video games in many ways because you can interact more directly.

Ever so often we will have an “internet outage”. This way we can unplug and have a family game night.

Hi, all…I just received a pair of Liberty Air 2 buds, and I’m looking forward to using them in my company’s many video conferences. (I work on the PlayStation Store). I have been using a wired pair of earbuds that came with my phone during this lengthy work-at-home period, and they worked well with my laptop, but having a wireless Bluetooth connection will give me much more freedom…something that’s hard to come by during this pandemic. I’m also excited to take them out on my neighborhood walks to disconnect from work for a while, for fresh air and a bit of exercise.

Grats on the buy… It good see a fellow Playstation user on here (unless you work there but play the other brand. lol) I like the Atari shirt.

If you can I would see about testing them with the laptop before the meeting to make sure you can hear n talk. I know there was a few who had certain issues with laptops recognizing their audio device. :slight_smile: I think most of those were older laptops.

Hi…I was able to hear and be heard on my morning conference. No problems. Pairing was quick and MS Teams immediately changed my configuration to the earbuds. I did pair them up yesterday to listen to some music, but didn’t test the output until this morning. In the end, though, they worked like a charm.

I have a long history in the game industry, but, until a few years ago, mainly on the media side. I’m playing a lot of PlayStation for work and entertainment, but I’ve been playing Switch a lot lately because a new Animal Crossing is out, and I’m an addict. Historically, though, I’ve played all platforms, and for a while was editor in chief for Team Xbox.

A E

1 Like

Pretty cool. I have never got into Animal Crossing but the rest of family love it.

Interesting post by another user about 4 hours ago Get ready.. lockdown box?

I wish I saw it first so I could have done it all proper but here you go;

What’s in th BOX, @Loz ? What’s in the BOXXX? :wink: (lol. My imitation of Brad Pitt from the movie Seven)

Spot on imitation :laughing:

1 Like

Soon guys. Soon.

1 Like

So that does seem to be something from Soundcore :wink:

It combines all of our brands, but I’m proud to say this idea is another one from yours truly.

Right, I’ve said too much :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

Thank you for the hint and your idea :+1:

there was an anticipation of all products mix for this on Anker community :blush:

I think I have a feel of what might be in the Lockdown

Nebula capsule projector + soundcore Rave Mini + eufy RoboVac 25c for cleaning + Anker PowerPort Atom charger or Powercore powerbank charging or PowerConf for conference calls ( lol - i have all of these)