Soundcore App - Ads for Soundcore Promotion

Have been using the Soundcore App for almost a month now, but started seeing Promotion ads showing up since this morning!!

It’s kind of nice, the page takes to the promotion of the 6 Limited Edition L2P #soundcorechristmas

Hope to see more of these ads for Soundcore Promotion and contests :wink:

Pop up ads are never nice. Maybe a banner at the top of the page would be better

1 Like

But does look interesting! Ideal way to communicate and promote events and contests!

The link takes directly to the events… this can be used inviting users to join Community, promote music services, new products , Product discounts …

actually I got a popup on eufysecurity saying $50 discount, and disappeared now that I wanted to use it.

1 Like

You know when you first on and before going to a specific product section, there is a help and a compass looking area at the bottom. I just recently clicked on the compass area at the bottom right. It basically took me to the Soundcore community from within the app (similar to the Anker app does).

I thought that was pretty cool for folks as well.

1 Like

Looks like lot of Easter eggs within the app :star:

That was a nice find @Duane_Lester👍🏻

I didn’t realize this till you mentioned

1 Like

Yes, I tried that before. A quicker way to go to Community page from the APP…
I’m still missing my $50 coupon :drooling_face:

1 Like

I’m with you on popups. Please don’t interrupt my flow…

1 Like

The best thing to do is take a screenshot the phone / app when you see something :smiley: i have not seen the promo pop-up after I close it

1 Like

Yeah, next time. It’s too late now.

1 Like