Soundcore Frames Giveaway

Sorry but I still take it as not a preorder, they said:
“Try on all 10 frame styles, and then when you’ve found your favorites, you can pledge $1/£1/€1 to get a bonus front frame when you order the complete set of Soundcore Frames in November Today, we’re giving three lucky people a chance to win a second bonus front frame!”

Maybe early adopter is clearer than preorder? In either case, the giveaway is a bonus for those who are going to spend $200 on the device at launch anyway. I will not be eligible.

1 Like

Sad,y I’m not planning on preordering these so no luck for me entering. I really like this idea it’s just a lot of money for me to put into something before trusted reviews and testing comes out. Thanks for the chance though I think the product is a great idea

3 Likes

I am surprised no reviews yet. One of the livestreams of a popular reviewer said they had a review unit but could not say anything until embargo ends.

With so many thinking exactly the same $200 is a lot to shell out, and the pre-order finishing in a week, it would be good to allow the reviews to be released soon.

So if I get it right:

• someone must pre-order, paying the $/£ 1 upfront to get the full set + 2nd frame
  • if they have won this “giveaway” and pre-order then they get a 3rd frame
  • If they don’t pre-order then they risk forfeiting their 3rd free frame as it goes to someone else.
  • There will be no reviews.

So someone is expected to pay $199 £150 etc for a product only seen in images and Adam’s live videos, with no reviews?

I have never seen that before, has anyone? I think reviews have been out during an initial pre-order period, which is fair, give someone a week or so to decide having seen reviews, but this giveaway appears to ask someone to be only qualified if they buy without reviews? I bought the Q30 a year ago using the early adopter discount and had a reasonable time to check reviews.

If I got it wrong apologies, I am only basing on what I see and I could see it incorrectly.

Frames - I love them. I think I invented them didn’t I?

Seems amiss you didn’t at least send me a pair to review.

I look forward to the “Frames Pro” with the 2 added microphones behind the ear to filter out more sound. You’ll kick yourself when I quote this message later, probably next year. I’m guessing but I am guessing from experience.

Agree fully. Considering their first product, it’s nailed a lot of the key needs (slim, the swappable front, etc) but it is still a lot of $ to ask without at least a few independent reviews.

1 Like

I’m still not 100% sure if I’ll bite on these… but I really like the idea behind them and have always been pleased with Soundcore products. So here are my pics from trying them on:

What a time to be alive image