Soundcore Motion+ review. Unpacking and first impression

Introduction
A few monthes ago I decided to exchange the Notes I collected while being active here on Community (thanks to Community staff members: @Hannah @Winniew95 @Vanessa_W ) to Coupon. After Coupon was issued (thanks, @sean.L), I had serious problem to decide on Soundcore product I would like to get. In case there is a huge ammount of Soundcore products, it took a lot of time to take final decision :joy:
Finally I decided to go for Soundcore Motion+. The reason for decision was pretty simple - as an owner of Soundvore Motion Boom I always wanted to compare it to Motion+.

Chapter I. Unpacking
The box looks looks attractive but it’s pretty simple cardboard box.

I should admit that speaker is securely packed inside the box.

Inside the box:
Speaker
AUX cable
Charging cable
Some paperwork

Chapter II. Speaker
First impressions about Soundcore Motion+ design and built quality are excellent. It’s smaller than I expected, but feels pretty heavy.

On the top of speaker can be found 5 buttons:
BassUp
Volume Down/Up with multifunction button in the middle
Bluetooth

Power On/Off button
is on the side
Next to Power On/Off button can be found USB Type-C and AUX ports (securely closed by ruberized cap).

Chapter IIII. Connectivity and sound
First pairing went smoothly. From the very first sounds on default profile I understood that the sound fits me perfectly. The sound is deep, but not bbass-heavy. Vocals and every instrument can be heard and sounds natural. Probably it’s the first speaker with default profile that suits me so well. Bass lovers will be not so happy about default sound, but luckily for them there is BassUp feature available and the speaker is supported by Soundcore APP.

Chapter IV. Motion+ on Soundcore APP
APP has a few useful functions.
It shows charging level of speaker, it allows to update it and it allows to change EQ profile. EQ profile can be selected from 6 Soundcore profiles or custom profiles created by user.

Conclusion
Pros
Best sound ever
Superior build quality
Nice design
aptX support
IPX7 waterproof
High maximum sound level
Cons
No handle for comfortable carrying

I would recommend Soundcore Motion+ for anyone who isn’t basshead :grinning:
At the moment Motion+ is discounted on soundcore.com ($80.24 for US).
Thanks for reading.
Have a nice day.
VertigoXX

3 Likes

This sounds like one I will have to try. Thanks for the review.

2 Likes

Very nice review, thank you.

1 Like

Nice review! Thanks for sharing. :+1:

I have to ask: Which do you really prefer, The Motion Boom or Motion +?

Soundcore I’d a very great speaker on it own…Woow

1 Like