Soundcore Q30 update 2.1

I’ll test it a bit more later. But I don’t live in a very noisy environment so perhaps it’s easier to distinguish between different hisses for me. Dunno. But I only use Q30 at home so I’m used to Indoor mode all the time (sometimes Normal), so it’s quite apparent when in Transport or Outdoor mode where the hiss is slighlty more pronounced.

Try again , I just got it myself

Reloaded app and it showed up! I will say that the voice is much quieter now.

I am haveing issues with this update:

sounds crappy and when i change EQ-profile on the app do not change anything.
HELP
I have resetted the bluetooth module without success. sound still crappy:"
I have noticed that I have no more left /right setting in the audio setting.

UPDATES: if I select a differt audio input I fix the problem of the Soundcore output but i can use the built in mic!
I have already reset all you can think of! any other tips?

how can i go back to the 1.90? this new update screw everything I cant use them now!

HELP! my microphone is screwed up after this update! IT show 1 channel instead 2 channel/dual microphone on my mac… anybody know how to fix it? spent hours trying to rest everything u can think of.
is it possible to REINSTALL MANUALLY the firmware? or downgrade? thanks

For me, 2.1 breaks dual connections. I’m connected to a PC and Android. Used to be slightly finicky on the connection order, but I could pause playback on one, then a couple of seconds later start playback on the other device successfully most of the time. Since the update, if I’m connected to PC at all, I get no playback from the phone at all.

As soon as I disconnect from PC, Android playback is fine. This while being connected to the headset either way from the Soundcore app on the phone.

I want to go back.

EDIT: Rebooted the PC twice and did a bunch of connection cycling. Got it to work, but it took a bit. Maybe I just had a glitch?

Have they muted the earpiece? Why are they shortening? With the volume on and off, I can turn it down if I want. For the hearing impaired, this has not been good. I paid and bought this headset as it has a strong sound. Is it such a stupid thing?

I’m waiting for an explanation from someone in charge. Everything was fine with firmware 1.9. With the firmware 2.1 update, the sound was muted and distorted. Why do you turn the volume down? With the volume up key, I can already turn it down if I want. I paid and bought this headset as it has a strong sound. what about the hearing impaired? they paid and bought this headset for its powerful sound. Have you ever thought about that? How can we go back to version 1.9?

Not sure what seems to be the problem on your end. The sound hasn’t changed a bit - they only turned down the volume of the “welcome sound” when you turn on the device and the voice that announces different modes (Noise Canceling, Transparency, Normal) and battery levels.

1 Like

I suspect the issue is the volume level is sync’d between dual connections, and the headphones are actually connected to two things and one of them has lower volume.

Look at other devices previously connected.

how did the voice not change? are you deaf the volume has been turned down by at least 20%. damn, As if it wasn’t enough, the bass was also increased by 1. headphones already had enough bass. In the 1.9 version, while listening to -4 with EQ, now there is high bass even at -6 level.
they ruined my beautiful headset.
How can I revert to version 1.9.

Only the mode announcing voice got lowered in volume, the sound is the same as it was on day one.

1 Like

Look, you might be deaf, but I’m not. test and see. Measure with 1.9 firmware and 2.1 firmware audio decibel test.
If the sound level is the same, I will gift my headset.

Have you tried resetting your headphones? If not, try holding the Volume UP button and ON/OFF button for 5 secs until you see the indicator light on your headphones flash twice. Then reconnect them to your device and see if there’s any difference.

As stated before, nothing changed in 2.1 in terms of sound except the volume of the “welcome sound” when you turn on the headphones and the voice that announces different modes and battery level is now lower yet still more than loud enough unless you’re nearly deaf.

I have the Q30, and on 2.1

Turn all 3 of the places volume settings exist up.

Up on the buttons, keep going up.
Phone media
Phone volume.
Then go back to buttons and go up up up

If you are connected to two things at once, then absolute volume will fight you.

They didn’t change max volume, only changed the sync if two devices connected, so nose around in if you are connected to 2 things at once. A reset helps forget prior connections then pair with one thing.

I use one device. I don’t have a second device connected. I say the volume is reduced a little, you do not notice. you are telling me fairy tales.
Who knows how to get back to 1.9, write it.
Close your eyes and keep believing that the volume is not lowered.

you buy a phone, everything is fine at first. Then with constant updates, you lose something, little by little, every time.
You buy a TV again, everything is fine at first again. With constant updates, you still lose something from the image quality.
In the end, neither that phone nor that TV will satisfy you anymore.
As a result, you get a new phone and a new TV.
what companies do is called “controlled aging”. Remember the iphone case, which was reflected in the media, was in court.
If you put the frog in cold water and light the low fire, the frog will not feel the temperature change and eventually die quietly.
Anker seems to have started these things early.

OK, then why are you writing here and not to Anker support? This is a community forum, they rarely come here looking at posts.

The past day or so my multipoint connection has started becoming unstable. Shortly after connecting to a second device, the initially paired device will sometimes drop its connection.