Soundcore Widget

New to Soundcore with Q35’s. Can someone advise how to add Soundcore widget on iOS? Haven’t used widgets much and not finding how to do it. Thanks for any help.

5 Likes

I have Android so I’m not sure if IOS works the same way. First download the Soundcore app from the Apple Store. Then I just pressed and held down on an open spot on my home screen. Three choices popped up, one was widgets. Click on that and navigate to the Soundcore widget. I’m assuming it will be a similar approach for IOS.

Edit - I googled how to add a Widget to an Apple phone and this is what popped up.

3 Likes

Great explanation @Steve976 I have android and it is exactly the same for me. Soundcore widget can be added without any problem.
Good luck @Michael_Skinner :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. I can add widgets, but I’m not seeing a widget for the Soundcore app, though folks say there is one.

Have you downloaded the App and installed it from the Apple store? I have Android and downloaded and installed the App on my phone. The widget is there. If you have and it isn’t on your phone, I’m at a loss.
You can always try contacting support if you’ve already downloaded and installed the app to get clarification. Good luck.
https://us.soundcore.com/pages/contact-us

1 Like

Yea there should be one. I have an option to add it on my phone. Do you have the Soundcore app installed? If so, maybe try to uninstall and re-install to see if that makes a difference

I’ll have to try this out, as I haven’t yet done so.

Does it offer any improvement over just the app?

1 Like

@TheSnarkyOne Not really. I’ve only used it to change modes for my Liberty Air 2 Pro Earbuds. You can change between Normal, Transparency, and the 4 ANC modes. It also shows battery level. All stuff you can do on the App. It’s main benefit as I see it is it’s on your home-screen so you don’t have to open the App. It came in handy when I was testing the buds on the Golf Cart yesterday. More of a convenience thing IMHO.

As far as I can see it doesn’t help with My Motion Booms. I would assume it would be convenient for ANC Headphones, but alas I don’t own any Soundcore Headphones to test it with.

1 Like

Have already deleted then reinstalled. I’m sure I’m just missing something. I’ll try contacting support.

1 Like