Soundcore X LÜM Ultimate Audio Giveaway

For anyone who missed this, Soundcore announced a giveaway over on Twitter with LÜM. The giveaway is active for 21 more days as of writing this and you can enter via the link below.

There are 100 prizes up for grabs, including:

1. Liberty Air 2 Pro—True wireless earbuds endorsed by 10 GRAMMY-winning artists
  2. Flare 2—The waterproof portable party speaker with 360° sound and beat-driven lights
  3. Soundcore online store credit ranging from $5 - $500!
9 Likes

Ooo for me I would love another flare 2 or some store credit
Good luck to everyone who enters

Thanks for share

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I have entered.

1 Like

Good to you all. If I win anything, I’ll just gift it away since I have enough products already

2 Likes

Nice to see more giveaways, but I wish they’d at least complete the gleam bits to post winners after the giveaway has ended.

I’ve entered my fair share of gleam events outside of soundcore, and those that set them up have the winners list included in the widget… would be a nice adder for the soundcore giveaways :wink:

Good luck to those who enter, kindly let the community know should you win big!!

5 Likes

Many thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:.
I didn’t know anything about it.
I am glad that I can take part this time, because the giveaway is also for my region. :clap:
Great- thanks again and have a good day!
Good luck to all members of the community participating in the giveaway :+1:t2:!

2 Likes

List of winners would be nice

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I second it would be nice if they just listed the winners for us to see would also help people know if something went wrong in their email saying they won and would let us congratulate those who won

2 Likes

Here it is

3 Likes

Most appreciated, thanks for the share.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing :slightly_smiling_face:.
It is a pity that probably none of the friends from the community won the award :slightly_frowning_face:.

I didn’t recognize anyone but I could have missed I don’t know everyone’s names so there is still a chance although very very small

I actually won a pair of onyx black liberty air 2 pro. Too bad that tomorrow they arrive at my parents’ house and not at my house. I wrote that address because the giveaway said the prize would be shipped by July 31st. Now I have to wait 20 days before I can get my hands on it.

2 Likes

thanks for sharing.
It seems like I won something, but haven´t received any mail or info in my profile.
Any idea how to check?

This profile is not involved, only the email you used for the giveaway.
I received an email on June 25 in the email address I used for the giveaway. Check the spam.
The email object was “Congratulations on Winning a Prize | Soundcore X LÜM Ultimate Audio Giveaway”.
You have to fill the form before friday July 2nd 2021 or you will forfeit your prize.

The email says:

Hi there!

Congratulations! You’ve won a prize in the Soundcore X LÜM Ultimate Audio Giveaway

The next step is for us to collect your delivery address, so that we can deliver your prize to you. In order for us to do this, you will need to complete this form before Friday July 2nd 2021.

https://forms.gle/CENSORED

Please note:

• If we receive your response after Friday July 2nd 2021 you will forfeit your prize.
  • If you provide an address outside of the US, EU or Canada you will forfeit your prize.
  • Due to the high number of entrants, I am unable to respond to your email. Any questions regarding this event will need to be sent to service@soundcore.com.
  • We are unable to provide an estimated delivery time, but we expect you’ll receive your prize by July 31st.

Congratulations once again and I look forward to receiving your address form!

Kind regards,

Soundcore

1 Like

Thanks for sharing and the advice.

This is really not easy, spam is being deleted automatically in my inbox…so I will need to contact soundcore support.

Let’s see.

1 Like

Grats man. I hope is a good pair of earbuds or a decent coupon as well

1 Like

Congratulations! :clap:
It’s great that you managed to win. :+1:t2:

1 Like