#SoundcoreHalloween | Part 5 of 5

To me it’s silence, because that means something’s going to happen…

The horn from the purge

Silence, because everybody know when its quiet something bad is bound to happen

The sound heavy wind makes through gaps in my window

Foot steps on dried leaves on a full moon night in a forest when you are lost :smiling_imp:

Some one following you :grimacing:

Very faint breathing that you swear you hear, but cant place down.

Someone whispering your name and there isn’t a soul around :scream:

Silence so we can’t scream

I would have to say screaming. it puts fear into anyone who hears it, especially if theres a creepy/ scary vibe already. Say, walking threw a creepy forests in fall at night and you hear someone scream in the far distance. xD

A lot of great answers so far including tornado sirens (trust me it’s pretty bad. Been through a tornado once) and high pitched scream. But today I was mostly worried about power outage causing my WiFi to drop while I was taking a test. Normally wouldn’t be worried about it but Zeta did decent amount of damage in downtown so was worried if power outages could spread

The gurgling sound Kayako from The Grudge made.

any noise at night when I’m alone

Cellular base stations all have a UPS in the micro stations and the larger ones have diesel backup, so cellular is designed to withstand outages of a few hours but if longer then the performance drops as the nearby stations stop and you share further away ones.

For Wifi protection then just a UPS on your router. Anker doesn’t make UPS.

Definitely the tornado sirens, where I live you can hear a bunch of them going off all at once and echoing off the hills. Most eerie sound I have ever heard.

Yea meant Wifi. Should’ve specified and emphasized it I guess. But we don’t have a UPS so if power goes out then well I have to contact professor and go through a hassle :sleepy:

With kids, the scariest sound is no sound at all. What mischief are they getting into?

3 Likes

Has to be an air raid siren.

The scariest sound on earth is the scream of an angry Bigfoot!

I would have to say when you live in California and have way to many fires that fire truck sirens always fill you with anxiety of what’s going on now. Its very much PTSD… :joy:
#soundcorehalloween #soundcore #halloween #giveway

I’d have to say a child screaming.

Or the sound of silence