#SoundcoreHalloween | Part 5 of 5

Gilbert Gottfried singing “Imagine” by John Lennon

Well just a reminder about UPS then! We each have different degrees of power reliability so no one-size-fits-all. Where I am now power is reliable so no UPS (yet!)

1 Like

Will keep that in mind. Just the hurricane season where power is unreliable so almost half a year :joy:

You can always tell when something is up when you hear nothing. I was cooking the other day while my kids were in the living room and my wife was at the store. Went from them playing and making all sorts of noise to silence. After about a minute I walk around the corner to see one of them drawing a work of art on the wall with crayons while the other was taking her water and dumping it into their play kitchen sink that was filled with bubble liquid. Both just stopped, smiled and acted like I wasn’t even there. I blame the dog who was supposed to be watching them.

2 Likes

Saturn’s Rings

Reminds me of me and my sibling :joy:. Had walls of living room (where I grew up) all covered in crayon artwork :rofl:

A child laughing in the forest at night.

a child screaming

a heartbeat thats starts slow and then rapidly gets faster

A fox shrieking in the middle iof the night in a forest.

scariest sound is rumblings in your stomach that you need to go but your nowhere near a washroom

My grandmother feebly calling my name. Creeeeepy.

“Oops” sound from a surgeon while operating.

1 Like

The sound of a door opening in an assumed empty house. :door::ear::scream:

When the bartender says “Last Call!”

Silent Hill Siren

Me on toilet after eating taco bell :taco: :poop:

A Baby Crying

Footsteps when you think you are alone. Makes me jumpy (and usually its the cat :rofl: )

Always scary to hear glassware shattering in another room when your kid is in there rummaging around.