#SoundcoreSessions GRAMMY Winning Artist Edition w. Daya

Do you remember when you were in high school and dreamed of making it big as a singer? Or ever wondered what it would be like getting over a billion streams on a track with The Chainsmokers and winning a #GRAMMY? :scream:

Join us for a stripped back live set and exclusive chat with Daya and find out more about her journey through music!

Begins: 5PM PT / 8PM ET

7 Likes

Sounds like a fun one to catch the replay.

Sounds cool, Iā€™ll see if I can view it.

1 Like

Will hope to be there.

3AM. As usual.

I canā€™t wait to watch this one :star_struck:

1 Like

Joined late as the time change messed me upā€¦ so just watching on replay and so far, very good unplugged set :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh my god with daya???:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I canā€™t wait

1 Like

I was about the same in that I came in late. I was helping my niece with math through facetime. I my device sitting down and had headphones onā€¦ The funny part is when she was singing and was doing that kinda yodel thing, my brother and niece could hear her through my strike 1ā€™s :rofl:

1 Like

So talented! Love hearing songs stripped back like this

2 Likes

Hope yā€™all enjoyed this one! It was really fun getting to talk to Daya and learn more about her journey!

3 Likes

She has a beautiful voice !

That was nice.