#SoundcoreSessions with Troy Dewberry

Watch Live here:

Hey everyone!

#SoundcoreSessions has a great performance lined up for you this Thursday at 5PM PT/ 8PM ET

Introducing Troy Dewberry!

Born and raised in Hayden, Alabama, Troy Dewberry has always had a heart for music. After welcoming his first child, Troy became immersed in the finger-picking styling of Tommy Emmanuel and began creating his own melodies. His dynamic guitar playing, coupled with emotional melodies create an instant bond with the listener. There’s no doubt, once you hear Troy, you will become a fan.

Follow Troy:

Facebook
YouTube

6 Likes

I’m excited to hear / see his unique style of guitar playing…

Thanks @sean.L and soundcore :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is straight :fire:, this war of mine is dope

1 Like

He has some mad skill for his age.

1 Like

Such great talent there

1 Like

I’m always down to listen to some new music :notes:

1 Like

Finger picking on a guitar can lead to some really cool sounds, this might be interesting…

1 Like

Love acoustic! Super psyched for this one :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I second that on This War of Mine :+1::+1:. I’ll have to check out his other videos on YouTube.

3 Likes

I was going to ask when this was happening, just saw it was in the image…

Put things in text, please.

1 Like

Almost forgot today is the day.

1 Like

This stream is going to attract more users it seems :thinking:

1 Like

Today is the day!!!

1 Like

Amazing stream tonight thank you so much for putting it together! Loved all the music that was played! He truly is so talented! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

I echo the same sentiments as @ktkundy another great stream.

I’m sure we could come up with a title for that last one… with its Spanish like sound, I’m wondering if a Spanish title might be considered?

“Réquiem por los muertos”

The ebb and flow of the song tell a great story, and think it would be fitting of remembering those who passed on.

I’ll be watching a few more times on replay…

Thanks @sean.L

2 Likes

I don’t speak Spanish so this is from using google translate but I think if it’s a Spanish song it will be called

“la canción soundcore” (“the soundcore song” according to google translate​:joy::joy::joy:)

2 Likes

It was a great stream :+1:

1 Like

I don’t think I’d be able to keep up the patience to practice the techniques :sweat_smile:

I found it a nice change in artist, with no vocals it was really cool to just focus on the music. :metal:

2 Likes

To know a “latin” language is so very important. Not only English! :smile:

But take a look at "America do Sul, Middle America (Mexico) " -> Spanish and Portugues.#
(and funny there you can speak Spanish and/or Portugues a mixture - > this is called “Portunhol”
So when travelling there Spanish/Portugues is a MUST.

And let us take a look at Europe.
Knowing some “latin” language helps you so much in South Europe (Italia / Espagna / Portugal) and even in France.

1 Like