The Best Is Yet To Come…

Hahahaha. @sean.L it’s official :wink:

4 Likes

hahahaha :sunglasses:

Thanks for the feedback guys!

2 Likes

Time to put my liberty air 2 on and watch this podcast

2 Likes

Glad to see the new category, hope this will take the collective to the new levels, Congratulations @sean.L & @Loz :+1:

2 Likes

During the Soundcore Collective Launch… There was the Liberty 2 Pro launched…

So, do we have any new Product launch happening? Liberty 3 Pro :blush::crossed_fingers:? ANC and Transparency?

@Loz

3 Likes

Who knows?

Well, I do, but I can’t say haha :wink:

4 Likes

I like the idea of another category. I actually missed this one until this morning.

Enjoyed listening into the first & excited for many more!

2 Likes

If yes they will be great :+1:

Been anticipating Liberty 3 Pros for a while now :blush:

2 Likes

@Shenoy would it not be Liberty 3 first before it becomes pro. :wink:

2 Likes

@Duane_Lester i am looking forward to ANC and Transparency, which will only be on the Top product, which will be Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro - Crown Jewel for Soundcore

3 Likes

*I could see this being on the liberty air 3 as well

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if we didn’t see the Liberty 3 Pro this year :wink:.

3 Likes

I don’t have Liberty Air :slight_smile: only Liberty 2 Pro, so looking only for it… saw on one of articles from Soundcore that Liberty Air was more suited for calls and Pro more for music, so makes sense to have it on Air…

oh no… that would be bad… Soundcore would be losing out on many customers / end-users if they were to delay any further :frowning:

1 Like

I really feel like we would’ve known about a new product thanks to @Insider :joy:. Maybe we still have time until the livestream for some news though

2 Likes

lol. I wonder if I can change my name to outsider and just tell you what is not coming new to Soundcore. lolol. :rofl:

2 Likes

Outsider… Now that is a good username :grin::joy:

1 Like

I know of multiple upcoming products that are not yet public knowledge… have been trying to let you all know as soon as possible (Soundcore 3, Soundcore Mini 3, Life Q30, Life Tune, etc.).

I can now say that Liberty Air 2 Pro ANC is coming soon. Was gonna wait to share until there is public access to a photo and not just the name, but because you seem very curious, there ya go.

2 Likes

Oh wow now that’s some news :joy:. Good job scooping everything! Thanks a lot dude :+1:. Also hope college is going well for you

1 Like

Really hope that isn’t the name since there is already to different versions of liberty air 2.

2 Likes