The GRAMMY Quiz Show | Join and WIN!

I get these daily on a very public account.
My very private one is clean. :rofl:
And because I dont use fakebug I am not involved in competitions and those fake-messages.

I had the same case about a month ago. The fake Soundcore website informed me that I had won an award.
I had to act fast, fast, fast, fast so they could send me a reward quickly. Fortunately, I withdrew.
But it’s very easy to get fooled when the real Soundcore announces the contest results.
Emotions make the mind dull, crazy.

2 Likes

It’s very easily done. Sandbox account to each brand, then when spam comes via that email address, you know exactly who’s got the shoddiest security.

You needed to message Sean here I thought?

I haven’t yet received my notice either, it with 84 prizes here on this giveaway and another 100 on the gleam one, I’d imagine somebody super busy…

2 Likes

On Facebook the message I got said a delivery form will be sent to me on my email or something I guess but I never got the form so I just sent @sean.L a message now on here with my info cause I def don’t want to forfeit it lol

2 Likes

Take it still no answer. I haven’t received or either.

3 Likes

Sean got back to me there’s a slight delay but the form should be sent out soon to claim the prizes!

3 Likes

I still havent gotten my delivery form, did anyone else get theirs?

@Manisha_Saini I haven’t yet. Was hoping to see an email yesterday. Idk if anyone else has received it yet… @TheSnarkyOne @Unnamed ?

1 Like

I just received mine.

3 Likes

Me too !! Just checked my email ! :grin:

2 Likes

Yes, just checked and mine has been received.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Did anybody who won Soundcore store credit on the live quiz receive an email yet with the store credit? I’m curious to see what’s going on.

I got the general reply from the team through Facebook messenger but nothing since…

2 Likes

Contact @sean.L ot @Loz. It may be they had gotten overwhelmed at some point. I know a few got a from the but a few got a fake one as well. It asked you to sign up to a website.

2 Likes

I know there was a fake Soundcore thing going around. I never received anything regarding something to sign to a website. I guessed @Loz and @sean.L were pretty busy/overwhelmed. I didn’t want to bug them.
But I’ll reach out to them for sure. Thanks @Duane_Lester

2 Likes

Good mail surprise came today :grin: ! Can’t wait to try them tysm again @sean.L , @Loz and everyone else at soundcore :blush: !

4 Likes

Congrats @Ashleymarie0617

1 Like

Hooray!! I think mine should arrive on Monday. Hoping for the pink ones too… but could be random color… lol

1 Like

I hope u get them! I’m not sure if it’s random colors… I loved the pink since I seen them so I asked if they could send me the pink lol very nice said they would send pink instead :blush:

1 Like

Grats @Ashleymarie0617 Hope you enjoy them a lot. I gave those to my wife and she seems happy…

1 Like