The GRAMMY Quiz Show | Join and WIN!

I was confused about that too does that mean the couple people who won twice would get to stack their coupons. Also in the cover photo thumbnail they should $30 $50 $100, when the highest people could win wasn’t even $30. Maybe cause it’s store credit and not a coupon it’s different?

I don’t think the gleam giveaway is over so that email shouldn’t have gone out yet

There is 15 more hours left on it about a couple of hours ago. I think it was around 3 am eastern time.

this gets better…I just signed up and looks like they want your CC info as well

I’m going to say this isn’t right because usually they send out a google doc or ask you to message them your address if you won a physical prize and your email if you won store credit

1 Like

yes. I have messaged both Lawrence and Sean and waiting to hear back. I think their account was hacked on Facebook

1 Like

Congrats to winners. Couldn’t participate because of restructions

Dont worry and dont care.
You are participating in life, that counts, not these contests here at soundcore.:smiley:

I recommend you sandbox a specific social media account for competitions, the follow permits the looking at everything, if you use your real account, then they know everything you’ve ever done in that account. You might think it’s harmless but in a future job your past posts may be in context which is harmful to you. The owner you grant them the right to sell to anyone everything forever you’ve done.

Keep the real you and your activities and interests separate from these competitions.

When the dinner is free then you’re the meal.

When you follow, then all following is known, so someone sends you a message pretending to be genuine.

Personally I’d prefer if Soundcore didn’t put the community members at risk from competitions involving social media.

Good luck to everyone! God knows I’ve never won a raffle or something like this but I’m excited for the winners!

@Hermes_Alvarenga After seeing this one, I believe your is being sent from a fake Soundcore FB page.

It seems similar in the text and what they are asking. I think it more of a phishing than a hack. Go to their FB page and most likely they will not have two things. 1. the blue check mark and two their pages will only be a couple of days old.

I think the text for @Unnamed soundcore and your soundcore is a little different. (Although I am not wearing my glasses at the moment.

@Loz and @sean.L can help you.

I just hope other did not get duped by that site.

yes I had a feeling this was not right…i stopped at the credit card sign up and used a made up account to see what it was…they were very pushy and asked if I had signed up. I ignored them after that

2 Likes

It reminds me of the people calling and stating that you are having computer issues.

I play around with them for a few. I have sat back in my chair and let them pretend to take me on a ride to my pc issues (as I am not even near my pc). I then pretend not to know where they are at and state some other screen it took me too. :rofl: Good times.

My last time was they said I had pc issues, I asked how do they know this as I do not have a pc. This time the guy actually cursed at me and hung up. LOLOL

1 Like

i should have played along with it for sure…

Has anyone who won a physical prize (earbuds or speaker) received a delivery form yet? Instructions say they need to be returned by 3/16 but I am yet to receive anything and don’t want to miss out on a great prize.

The very nature of following created the issue, all followers are visible to everyone including someone who now has the list of people interested in Soundcore.

It’s like you tell everyone who you bank with, then you get emails from that bank. So just it ignore the emails and keep going to the bank site directly.

If you follow my advice to create specific account dedicated to Soundcore competitions then the email from the take comes to that dedicated account and so you know it’s a scam.

Ideally all social media would be dropped for competitions.

1 Like

I’ve not yet received a form for physical delivery of my prize, but I have been in contact with @sean.L These links and sus facebook pages are definitely a red flag.

1 Like

Nobody calls me on PC issue. Bu I am receiving emails with with good news that I won huge ammount of money😂

In the stream I won a pair of the liberty air 2 pros on Facebook but I never got a form emailed … I got the confirmation on Facebook that I won tho idk … says if form is not back by tonight (March 16th) prize forfeited I don’t want to do that lol but I never got the email yet :woman_shrugging:

1 Like