The Party Has Started

One confusion creates then other.
Such a tiny world which such lot of confusions,

Me either.

What does your username say in the ‘My Profile’ section of Soundcore.com?

You might need to PM one of the admins / crew to have it changed if there is no option in the suggestion above…

It didn’t say anything. I just changed that. Hopefully it’ll reflect over here soon. If it doesn’t, then I’ll reach out to an admin. Thanks for the suggestion to check over there!

Nice Party :slight_smile:

But my Anker SoundCore 2 is still a SoundCore 2, right?

Coolllllllllllll this is just what we needed :blush:

How did you already hit level 4?!

giphy

LOL! I honestly have no idea.

I’m gonna need a screenshot of your point income :joy:

Have you referred anyone? You have the most points of anyone…

I have a nano speaker it’s great for more sound without the bulk. I listen to lots of types of music and audio books. I like technology and stuff.

lol. I sent the referral link to my group text of all my college friends. I think several of them signed up. Maybe that’s how?

I guess haha

You seem to be a real creator of levels.
Don’t tell you magical secret to other lurkers here. :rofl:

1 Like

So I joined and ended up exchanging 10 Notes for 10 giveaway tickets… but after I submitted the exchange my account shows that I have zero notes… but it never gave me the giveaway tickets… anyone know how to fix?

Great looking site and I love the community!

Hi guys! I’m James and I’m a ex IT/SEO/Social Media/WordPress guy now part professional photographer/Personal Trainer/Rock Climbing Instructor for beginners. I own and operate several websites. I run my reviews through my personal site, JamesJohnston.Info and you can follow me on Flickr and Instagram for pictures from my review products and photography stuff…

I’ve been reviewing for Anker/Soundcore for several years and own a handful of Soundcore products. Some of those include Soundcore NC Space (my favorites), Soundcore Life, Soundcore Spirit X, Soundcore Spirits, Soundcore Mini

2 Likes

Hello all. My name is Simon but go by Oggyboy :blush:

I love music and recently have been blasting out a new album by a band from our town on my Soundcore Spirits and Flare. I love it. It’s a great debut album. Please give it a stream.

Pretty Vicious - Beauty of Youth

Also, I’ve been playing Oasis - Definitely Maybe in celebration of #DefMaybe25. I’ve got myself some limited edition vinyl’s and some Liam Gallagher trainers :ok_hand:t2:

Soundcore. Please make an awesome record player that is also a Bluetooth speaker :speaker:. That would be amazing.

2 Likes

While I’ve not ever been a fan of brit-pop, I did like the oasis album, morning glory. It was fresh, but (for me) they got stale very quick, and was more about titting n tatting between the brothers, plus I found the genre quite depressing … I have enough depression without adding to it! lol

1 Like

Love the Soundcore party! I’m a fan of all things Anker, and the Soundcore audio products are awesome! I wouldn’t mow my lawns without my SoundCore Surge earphones in! :slight_smile:

2 Likes