The Party Has Started

Shhht, no political statements. :rofl:

Isnt there a fellow in London named J…

Hi Everyone! A little late to the game maybe, but I’m here to play.

Like some others, I do not have too much Soundcore brand stuff (thought lots of Anker and Eufy), and the stuff I do have is the “old” stuff: a couple SoundCore speakers (with a capital C), and SoundBuds Surge headphones. I keep wanting to get a Flare or Pro, or maybe some Liberty earbuds, but my old stuff is so great!

Looking forward to the good times here…

First of all: thanks for the opportunity !
I’m still rocking the original Anker Sound core speaker from years ago and am still super happy with it!

Please keep up the good work guys!

I wish the Swag would be available in Germany as well.

I really love this! As a big Soudcore and all around music fan, I can see myself spending a good amount of time here.

That being said, hi! I’m Michael. I’m quite as established as the collector formerly known as Rob (Tank), but I use my Flare+, Flare Mini, Icon, and Liberty Neos all the time in different scenarios. It’s hard to pick one as the favorite, so I won’t. They all sound amazing and are so easy to use, not to mention water resistant. That’s a huge plus for me having kids.

Well, good to meet all of you I didn’t already have the pleasure of knowing. Looking forward to some good times here. :smiley:

2 Likes

Ehhhh, no. You aren’t @Tank

You’re confusing me… your thecharneco from the anker community right?

1 Like

it is theCharneco :smiley:

1 Like

Yo! It’s me! But I don’t know how my username got to what it is and now I can’t figure out how to change it. lol

you can go to preference and change it there to reflect the same as the Anker Community…

weird that some of us did not have to make the changes and reflected same as the anker community.

1 Like

It’s your email, which is the default username. It should have been the same as the anker community name, but for some people it changed to the default.

I tried that, but it’s locked out. I may just contact the community support to see if they can change it on their end.

Ha, I know this starting DIS and MPS/PS (use Google) here.
Paranoia was yesterday.

Boy I am me, stop confusing others for me

1 Like

Andrew is special, forgive him! :joy:

1 Like

Weird, it let me change it with no issues when I went to change mine. Did you change your “name” portion of it as well, or is it just all grayed out for you?

This is what I see:
40%20AM

Am I missing something?

That is strange for sure. Mine shows up like this:

1 Like

That’s odd. Maybe my account just has to be verified or something. I’ll keep checking back. :smile:

1 Like

I changed mine from Chico (wouldn’t be so bad) to Chiquinho which is better.
No problems.
Should I change it to one I used in my “former lives”? :smiley:

Dont mind we know you.
Old crew, best stuff!

I’m not confusing others, they’re confusing me :joy:.