The Party Has Started

The time has come, the band has started playing, and the party is heating up. The doors are now open and you’re all invited to come inside and enjoy the tunes!

Anyone who joins The Soundcore Collective gets instant access to a whole load of ear-pleasing goodies. You’ll get all the latest insider and Soundcore audio news, Soundcore product reviews, live-streamed music performances, beta-testing opportunities, giveaways, free stuff, and loads more.

As a welcome gift we’re giving every single one of the first month’s Top 250 Point earners a prize. Prizes range from $50-$1000 iTunes gift cards, $25-$100 Soundcore coupons, mystery prizes, a complete set of Soundcore swag - including t-shirt, all-in-one pillow blanket, sports bottle and cup - and more! The sooner you start using The Collective, the quicker you’ll start earning points, so what are you waiting for? See the full list of prizes here.

image image image

You can keep track of whether or not you’re in the Top 250 Point earners inside the Referrals section and you can see all the different ways to earn points here.

And remember, The Soundcore Collective is yours more than it is ours. We just provide the building, what goes down inside is totally up to you. Don’t like something? Let us know! Got a cool idea? Tell us! Wanna fill The Collective with pictures of cats? Well that’s sweet but we’d like to remain somewhat audio-focused.

Why not introduce yourself below and start earning Points right away? What are you looking forward to most in The Soundcore Collective? Who are your favorite bands? Any cool audio experiences that you’d like to share?

Please Note:

• Competition ends September 30th. Winners will be contacted via email;
  • Soundcore Coupons and swag are currently only available in the US;
  • iTunes Gift Cards and Giveaway Tickets are open to US, CA, UK, DE, FR, IT and ES;
  • Soundcore reserves the right of final explanation to the competition.
34 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Rob but everyone calls me Tank. I love all things tech, and even more so I love my music.
I have a ton of Soundcore products and I look foward to adding more.
I currently have the following:

1. Soundbuds Surge
  2. Spirit x
  3. Liberty Air
  4. Sport Air
  5. Life 2
  6. Liberty Neo
  7. Liberty +
  8. Arc
  9. Flare x2
  10. Mini 2 x2
  11. Infini Mini
  12. Model Zero
  13. Motion Q x2
  14. Soundcore Nano
  15. Soundbuds Digital IE10
  16. Zolo Mojo
  17. Zolo Halo

I’m sure I have more but that’s what I can remember off the top of my head

18 Likes

That’s a lot of Soundcore!!! Good to have you with us, Tank!

1 Like

I currently own the Space NC and Liberty Lite. Great devices!

3 Likes

Hey, everyone, I’m Ryan and I do reviews over at TechnicallyWell.com and sometimes on the YouTubes as well.

I’ve tested a lot of SoundCore products over the years, but I would have to say that one of my favorites is the SoundCore Flare. I love LED lighting and pairing that with great sound makes this speaker a definite winner in my book. :+1:

I’m looking forward to talking with all of you!

3 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m Andrew.

I own (and love) several soundcore products. Namely,

1. Soundcore liberty air
  2. Soundcore flare
  3. Soundcore Ace A0
  4. Soundcore life q20
  5. Soundcore spirit X

I really hope to become an active member here now!

5 Likes

I haven’t got much, a couple Soundcore speaker and a couple pairs of head/earphones.

However, as an old raver at heart, and a former sound technician, and sound work for a TV company, sound quality is very important to me.

I have to say…
Soundcore Boost, is a fantastic speaker with hifi quality sound, and sooth rich bass, it’s the best portable speaker around for the price… See an offer… GET ONE!

4 Likes

You must really know sound!!

Great to meet you, Andrew!!

Hi everyone I’m Neil :slightly_smiling_face:

Purchased and reviewed several SoundCore products over the past few years (with reviews on YouTube and the Anker community). Like anything gadgetry wise and find it hard to get through an average day without music of some sort, be it the gym or just in the office.

Current have or had the following tally of SoundCore products

SoundCore Motion+
SoundCore Model Zero
SoundCore Flare x2
SoundCore Icon Mini
SoundCore Mini 2 (gifted to family member)
SoundCore Boost (gifted to friend)
SoundCore Lite (x2 gifted to friends/family)
SoundCore Life (x1 gifted to friends/family)
SoundCore Life 2 Giftset (x1 gifted to family)
SoundCore Vortex (gifted to family friend)
SoundCore Slim (upgraded)

Probably missed some along the way :slightly_smiling_face:

Looking forward to see how this community grows…

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

I am Shenoy, and been beta testing, testing, reviewing with Anker & other sister brands along with Soundcore for quite some time now and glad to join the Soundcore community!

I have the below Soundcore product:

• Soundcore Nano (My first Soundcore device :slight_smile: )
  • Icon Mini
  • Flare Mini
  • Soundcore Spirit X
  • Soundcore Life NC

Looking forward to interacting with all of you!

3 Likes

Yeah I do.

How long has this been about, cos nothibg about it previously on Anker forum, and I see you’re level 3

Hes in charge, one of the few or many

So has this JUST STARTED? or a while?

Started today, admins or crew members have been working and setting this up for a while

1 Like

But no mention on it or about it on the main forum… Until todayn

Mind perhaps if Anker put a regular person on the forum, we wouldn’t have to keep doing their job for them!.. Not that I actually mind answering what questions I can, and obvs not having many goods, my product knowledge ain’t as good as others.

The community has been in beta internally for a while, with a small number of Anker community users for the past few days and now live to everyone today…

1 Like

It wasnt mentioned because it was part of this
EDdG_cBVAAIncz6 which was mentioned in the forum. With everyone guessing what it meant