THE PARTY IS ABOUT TO START | #100Prizes100Minutes

That moment when you are watching the live stream but it is having issues but you never stop commenting and they pick a winner and you are not able to see your name, but after the second winner you see your name.

5 Likes

So, do we know how the other 40 gifts are going to work?

1 Like

Thank you @Loz @sean.L ElJeffe for carrying out the livestream, even though there were issues… Hope theses events are better planned next time… May be just avoid the livestream and stick to your regular twitter / facebook / community post based winners / prizes, these are better and easier to track.

Happy 1st Anniversary Soundcore Collective!

2 Likes

Grats on the win of the Liberty Air 2s… I have heard nothing but good things from those earbuds.

2 Likes

When did your kids marching band thing get moved to?

1 Like

We will have to wait and see what they decide to do. I may be wrong but I think 10 of those prizes are some awesome painted powerbank of music groups.

3 Likes

My first drink? It disappeared… and the livestream break gave me time to make another. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well we were going to have it and go but our governor has some sort of chart for the Covid and if your county hits at certain levels then you can do different school activity. Just so happen that my county hit red yesterday evening … thus no band performance. :frowning:

2 Likes

Oh that sucks. I think New York is doing a similar type thing but I’m not totally sure to be honest. I hope they get out of the red soon. The show must go on :drum::saxophone::trumpet:

1 Like

Thought I saw a Seth d as a winner… not you?

1 Like

Me too… It is my son’s last year in high school and it is party shorten on all the fun stuff he could do due to Covid.

2 Likes

I wonder if for the community give always they bring back the 1 ticket giveaway and only allow one entry per member…

I seem to recall seeing that as a thread a bit back?

1 Like

Yeah my brother was supposed to graduate in May when everything was getting crazy and I feel so bad for him because he missed out on so many things he was looking forward to. It really is rough times and people are just trying to make the best of them. I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy by you!

1 Like

Thank you!

2 Likes

Sorry I miss it!

2 Likes

Great event. Didn’t win but enjoyed the FB live the second time around!

2 Likes

Would love to win those Liberty Pro 2s. Love my Liberty Airs but these are prolly soo much better! Good luck to everyone!

1 Like

@Loz @sean.L Man nice try guys! sorry the stream went so rough for you. I was really trying to follow the guidance of counting down with the timer, but it looked like he was pulling names at the 20 second togo mark. I’m not sure if lag had anything to do with it. I ended up trying to spam the facebook comments for a minute or two and got blocked by facebook. I really wanted to win a second motion+ for that stereo effect. The one motion+ I have totally rocks and I can’t imagen how two of them would sound. Just after facebook blocked me the stream went down for the final time. I hope to participate in the rest of the prize giveaway here in the community. The idea of one ticket entry per member sounds like a fair way to go. Not sure which thread it was in but that sounds like a fair deal and no spamming!

3 Likes

Nice try. Gave up and went to bed after the second crash so glad to hear we still have a chance to win something!
Although if it’s open to the whole community our odds of winning are much lower.

2 Likes

It was such a good promo it crashed! Better luck next time for us!!

3 Likes