#100Prizes100Minutes | Meet The Guests

For next Wednesday’s livestream - where we’ll be giving away :100: prizes in :100: minutes - we’ve arranged an additional surprise …

During the stream, @sean.L and I will be joined by 10 new and familiar faces, which are each going to bring their own unique twist to the event.

I’m not going to give away ALL of the attendees, but for now, here’s five of them …

:boom: Tech, audio and lifestyle YouTuber, Antwan Richardson (@Just_Doin_Life) :point_down:

:boom: Tech, audio and all round YouTube master, El Jefe (@EL_JEFE_REVIEWS) :point_down:

:boom: Our favorite artist, Collin Chan :point_down:

:boom: Tech YouTuber maestro, Eric of DVZN Media :point_down:

:boom: The musician recently voted The Collective’s favorite by you, Dave Giles :point_down:

So, there you have it! Anyone else excited yet!?

11 Likes

Nice can’t wait when is the live stream

3 Likes

Nice collection of who’s who of soundcore reviewers. :wink:

2 Likes

I can think of another couple that may be on, based on recent range test videos and unboxings… :thinking:

3 Likes

So how will it work exactly? Will it be like the amazon live streams where we get a code for a discount? Can we win multiple times during the event? Can family members from the same household participate? I’m hyped but there is more questions than answers lol

4 Likes

Hoping Flossy Carter is part of the squad :crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Excited to win and be part of the biggest giveaway on Soundcore collective :star_struck:

4 Likes

This seems like it’s really going to be a great even. I’m curious as to how they plan on doing this giveaway

3 Likes

Same lol. A lot of questions but very excited for this one. Will be tuning in for sure

4 Likes

Definitely hope we get clarification before the day of. Maybe @loz can give insight

3 Likes

Interested to see how this all plays out and what is given away.

2 Likes

What time will this be starting in the :uk:?

1 Like

Is this now Tuesday? @SoundcoreAdam in live chat last night said in September that Wednesday was now Tuesday? Or are there a Tuesday and Wednesday live event this week?

Please note that the video is about 30 seconds behind the chat from Europe so any discount codes are firstly useable in USA just via bandwidth.

3 Likes

This is a different Wednesday stream that’s not on Amazon live. The normal Wednesday stream that @SoundcoreAdam hosts is moved to Tuesday for rest of September. Hope that clarifies things out

2 Likes

Looks like a British flag so it should be 1AM if I’m not wrong

1 Like

I’m excited for the event!

6 Likes

I’m excited to see what your role/ guests roles are in this.

3 Likes

So glad to see people I know as guests can’t wait to see who else will be there

3 Likes

OK. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes