THE PARTY IS ABOUT TO START | #100Prizes100Minutes

@sean.L @Loz. :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
You guys did great! So round to see you sticking with it despite the obstacles.
We are truly blessed to have you guys here for the community!

5 Likes

Want to echo everybody’s support of @loz and @sean.l - I’ve done some of these live streams before and there’s nothing more mortifying than having it go down on you. It takes a lot of guts to relaunch and keep going. Great work guys. Also, great work for your ambition with this event. Keep shooting high. I had a blast tonight honestly.

6 Likes

Glad to see @TaborTech a regular getting a win as well.

I believe I came close a few times. :rofl: I think there was a delay on my end about a 30 second delay. Add in the time it took for it to submit… lol and I think I got close a couple of times :rofl: .

3 Likes

My fam says that soundcore should get a prize for breaking YouTube twitter and Facebook all at the same time because that takes skill and a dedication😂

3 Likes

Alright homies, I’m out for the night. You guys are the best - I love this community. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL!!

4 Likes

I was one off 15 time between all of the streams. It was still fun. Hoping to win on the community giveaway

1 Like

Sad I missed the relaunch of the stream since I was only on Twitter and not Facebook, but awesome give away. I love my Soundcore and other Anker brand products.

1 Like

Good night! Hope to see you back here soon. I’ll leave as well until tomorrow. Good night everyone!

1 Like

Great job gentlemen. You rallied through the tech issues and I appreciate you!

2 Likes

Very nice… I have those.

If you read the info on them, it says you can sleep in them.which I have done by accident. It is basically due to where they are not sticking out of your ear as others do.

Will say the hardest thing is taking them out of your ears the first couple times.

1 Like

We can make them a badge … the badge of courage… when you break the internet and keep on a going. :rofl:

2 Likes

Was great fun to watch the stream even though people were constantly picked directly above or below me. I blew up the comments and shares but no luck at all lol.

1 Like

That moment when you are watching the live stream but it is having issues but you never stop commenting and they pick a winner and you are not able to see your name, but after the second winner you see your name.

5 Likes

So, do we know how the other 40 gifts are going to work?

1 Like

Thank you @Loz @sean.L ElJeffe for carrying out the livestream, even though there were issues… Hope theses events are better planned next time… May be just avoid the livestream and stick to your regular twitter / facebook / community post based winners / prizes, these are better and easier to track.

Happy 1st Anniversary Soundcore Collective!

2 Likes

Grats on the win of the Liberty Air 2s… I have heard nothing but good things from those earbuds.

2 Likes

When did your kids marching band thing get moved to?

1 Like

We will have to wait and see what they decide to do. I may be wrong but I think 10 of those prizes are some awesome painted powerbank of music groups.

3 Likes

My first drink? It disappeared… and the livestream break gave me time to make another. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well we were going to have it and go but our governor has some sort of chart for the Covid and if your county hits at certain levels then you can do different school activity. Just so happen that my county hit red yesterday evening … thus no band performance. :frowning:

2 Likes