The Soundcore Challenge | February 2022

We have a winner!!

Congratulations @Craig_Paterson!

Are you excited for the next installment of the Soundcore Challenge? It’s time to get your magnifying glasses out because we’ve got a spot the difference for you this time!

You need to spot the differences between the following pictures and share them in the comments below before February 28th, 2022. We’ll add the names of all the people with correct answers to a random name generator and announce the winner in this post on the 28th.

And what is the prize? It’s 500 points which means you could get a last minute boost in this month’s leaderboard :partying_face:

Good luck!

(Don’t forget the hidden message in this one…:wink:)

Notes:

1. Once you have posted your answer, there can be no editing. Anyone that edits their answers will be excluded from the draw.
  2. Remember to hide your answers. Go to the Settings button on Reply and select Hide Details. Add your answer where it says, “This text will be hidden”.
7 Likes

Thanks for this! Here is what I got! It was fun. :relaxed:

Summary

FIRST: yellow bird, sideburn and logo on earbud missing
SECOND: things at the top of earbuds missing, missing e, missing d and mark above the d, ‘Good luck’ hidden message on the one earbud!
THIRD: big logo missing, that little horizontal thing under the big logo missing, L earbud logo missing, three dots under the case missing

2 Likes

My guesses… My eyes are hurting now… it’s too late at night :sleeping:

Summary

3 Likes

Cool deal… :rofl. I will do it here soon when I get to eork but I am laughing as this morning is my 3rd power outage this winter.

1 Like
Summary

Hey, stop looking!

The first image right side is a lower resolution of the left, there are some differences which I think are therefore not intentional so I’ve ignored, e.g. the right image below has the far right chopped relative to the left. I am assuming you only intended the marked ones deliberately.

Sneaky tiny detail typed on the right

2 Likes

Good luck to all

Summary

Sorry but the only edit that was done was to hide the answers…

1 Like

Here’s what I’ve got:

Summary

1st image
Missing sideburn
Missing Soundcore logo from earbud
Missing yellow bird

2nd image
Missing microphone holes at the top of both of the earbuds.
Missing ‘e’ on Soundcore
Missing part of ‘d’ on Soundcore
Added ‘Good Luck’ to earbud
Shading on Soundcore logo is solid color instead of gradient on the original.

Third image
Missing Soundcore logo on charging case
Missing ‘L’ on the charging case for left bud
Missing tactile slider thing on the top of the charging case
Missing charging lights

2 Likes

Great fun for a other spot the differences…

Good luck everybody,

Summary

Nooooo peeking!

Perhaps shamrock green wasn’t best color to highlight them with…

2 Likes
Summary

2 Likes

Thanks. Here’s what I found:

Summary

Picture 1 - No Yellow Bird or Soundcore Logo on the Earbud in the second picture.
Picture 2 - No Dots/holes above the stem in the second picture
Picture 3 - No writing or Soundcore Logo in the second picture

2 Likes

One more find differeces activity and you will have to send a pair of replacemet eyes to me :thinking:

Summary

3 Likes

WOOHOO! Awesome, thank you so much! The extra 500 points still wasn’t enough to overtake @VertigoXX though.

2 Likes

Grats on the win there @Craig_Paterson LOL knocked me out though but good for you…

2 Likes

Congrats @Craig_Paterson
I was lucky to get huge ammount of extra points this month.

1 Like

Congrats @Craig_Paterson. :clap:

2 Likes

Sorry ’bout that Duane. Blame the wheel of decision :wink:

2 Likes

You seem to be winning a lot recently. Congrats. That’s a Life P3 you’ll probably also win.

2 Likes

You are good and I was kidding on being knocked out. If anybody had to knock me out, I am glad it was you or maybe a few others.

I already had made my mind if I won that I was going to pay it forward as I have done a few times in the past on a few things. Plus I enjoy seeing folks reactions when end up winning just as much as if it was myself.

3 Likes