Transparency or Ambient mode for Liberty 2 Pro's

I don’t know if this has been discussed yet but is there any way for the earbuds to have a firmware update that will allow an ambient mode to be used? I figure it’s possible since they are basically already using this while on calls. If so that would make these literally the best earbuds I’ve ever used, and they already sound the best!

2 Likes

In the original announcement event for the liberty 2 pros, they said they were working on adding transparency mode via a software update.

Not that much has been followed up since then, and I have doubts as to if they are still planning on adding this feature.

1 Like

It will be a shame, if it Transparency mode cannot be added :frowning:

3 Likes

If they were, I figure the L2P hiss gate has taken over to get a fix or replacement done first.

With that said Loz did state NC in more products. I wonder if that is a hint for L2P. Probably not. lol

2 Likes

Haha, read his comments more closely. It is 100% a hint at L2P. Anytime someone says something about ANC in the liberty 2 pro, he says “watch this area”

2 Likes

@Loz already said that as of now there is nk time frame for it to be released, they are having difficulties implementing it

3 Likes