We Need Your Help! [Closed]

Hi all,

If you’ve ever worn a headset that is too heavy then you’ll probably know the dull ache that appears in the back of your neck as you try and keep your head upright. Most modern headphones are light enough for physical pain to not be a problem but that doesn’t mean they’re all equally comfortable. In fact, using a truly lightweight pair of headphones can be a revelation.

We’ve been developing ideas and concepts for super lightweight over-ear earphones and we’d like to get your guys’ opinions on them. In return for completed surveys, we’ll give some money off Life Q10 on Amazon.

Click HERE to complete the survey. [Survey finished]

And why don’t you let us know what you think is missing from the current crop of over-ear headphones, either in terms of comfort or anything else? What are current brands not offering that you’d love to see?

Thanks!

6 Likes

Good variation of questions…completed :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Just completed it. Makes me excited about what could possibly be coming in the future!

3 Likes

Nice little questionnaire.

3 Likes

Yea makes me excited as well can only imagine.

2 Likes

Good set of questions!! Completed

3 Likes

Another Google Doc :roll_eyes:, will complete it later :wink:

3 Likes

Done! :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

I really liked the image on this Survey, great stuff @Will

looks like it was inspired by our dear friend @Duane_Lester :+1:

4 Likes

It took me weeks to build and man was that heavy. :wink: lol

5 Likes

Hahaha. We should have used @Duane_Lester’s instead!

3 Likes

I filled out the survey this morning. I don’t need a discount as I already own the q10, but I’m glad to help out…

4 Likes

Well you could have used it but it may not been the most appropriate picture to use. Since we are talking about headphone, I think having a pic of earbuds would be confusing. Plus, I do not have any orange sweatpants. :rofl: Maybe @TaborTech or @TechMan have some orange pants for the pic since they are younger than me. lol.

4 Likes

Just completed the survey and look forward to see where this goes.

3 Likes

Filled out the survey, not immediately planning to use the coupon, but good questions. Sometimes total weight matters less than how you distribute it / how secure and comfortable the headphones feel on your head.

2 Likes

Being an Auburn fan, I used to own a pair of bright orange pants!! However, my wife decided to throw them out as soon as we got married!! Ha ha!!

4 Likes

You forget that in order to wear sweatpants, I would need to work out :joy:

3 Likes