What happened to the launch of the new Life series model?

I was anxious all week waiting for this day, but I can’t find anything on the Soundcore page, not on Twitter, not on YouTube, not on Reddit.

3 Likes

The page still there but promotion pics removed from site.

P.S. They removed the page after my post.

1 Like

I was looking for tthe same thing?

1 Like

Hannah was mentioning the rollout in a thread I believe from earlier today (not sure with all the different TZ’s people live in - I’m on the east coast - USA). Here’s the link.:

1 Like

They actually had a giveaway for the new ones. Based on the info from that thread the launch will be tomorrow . So you did not miss out. :wink:

2 Likes

I watched the countdown hit zero and disappear, quickly followed by the removal of any page related to it.
The US countdown was several hours ahead of the UK one.

I tried looking on social media for any event and there is nothing to be found.

Now looks like its been pulled :confused:

3 Likes

I had the same question, posted it on Reddit.

1 Like

Definitely not canceled.

Same here, I cloesely watched the US timer and it simply disappered after reaching 0, without changing the content.

1 Like

is there any update regarding the new headphones?

2 Likes

Where can we find the launch information?

1 Like

I dont know man

1 Like

Hmmm interesting that they seem to have taken down the event page and the countdown clock was a day off. As of tomorrow there should be a product launch on social media and it should be available to those interested

1 Like

Yeah I know! Really mad about it

1 Like

Yes, I just posted a topic about it

The German discipline did not accept the delay and reveal information about the Q35 - OVER-EAR - Soundcore Collective

1 Like

Maybe it’s because I’m older or pretty easy going, but in the overall scheme of things delaying a launch by 1 day doesn’t seem like anything to get upset about. With Covid-19 and every possible problem involved in coordinating a big product launch, it just seems like slight delays shouldn’t be anything that’s too hard to understand. From what’s been written by @Hannah and @Duane_Lester, it’s only going to be a 1 day delay.

3 Likes

With the new app update, the Q35’s have been added to the life series category.

1 Like

Will the mids be better than the Q30s? They talk about the bass and the treble, but I hope the mids and the clarity of the headphones are not forgotten. Also, will the headphone have a 3D mode in the app anytime soon or at all?

3 Likes