What would your dream Headphones have?

Not sure if it was a typo and you meant to ask about the sound but I haven’t been able to test them side by side since I’m trying to battery test LA2P at the same time and sadly those can only be turned off by putting them in the charging case so i have to let them run down for 5-6 hrs straight

Keep it simple - just add physical mute button … hope some Life QXX version adds it
(some one already mentioned it in the community)

3 Likes

@Duane_Lester
Light mode on or off is a good idea. Enabling this feature could be done in an app. I don’t understand why there is LDAC in Q35 and no other codecs. Will we get new codecs every few months in the next versions of the headphones: aptx, then aptX HD, then aptx LL?

Can hearID be added to overear? The debate on Reddit was about if HearID required the seal of an in-ear design?

1 Like

Raise you.

Have a multifunctional button you program. So merge the idea from the in-ear of one button you have single / double left/right and add that idea to the overear.

1 Like

Headsets should be simple and ready to use immediately after taking out of the box, without the need for an app to control button settings. I don’t really like the idea of interchangeable button settings via app, but that’s me.

I use Soundcore app only for the firmware, and don’t really like to play around. If Soundcore engineering team were to get the stats from app, they too can make out, how many of those app functions are used.

1 Like

Loving the responses so far! Keep them coming!

1 Like

Well for speakers I find the Custom EQ in the app indispensable (I think that’s a big advantage they have over most of their competitors). I’m pretty sure that would be the same for headphones and earbuds as well.

I never use any of those apps.
I could, but will not.
The eq can be done by those from players I use.

“never change a running system”

btw. I dont use and inears.

1 Like

double post, sorry.

What I really like about my Motion Booms is that the custom EQ is saved to the speaker itself, so no matter what device I have hooked up to it, it has the same EQ. I think that’s a great feature. Maybe it’s just me that really likes that feature, but I do!

Yes, I know this is quite comfortable. :smiley:
But I am using different sources (different bt versions) and listening to different types of music.

1 Like

I do not know, I would think hearID would just be a firmware update. Or Soundcore could be like Tesla and you have to pay for the firmware update for HearID haha.

Wow thats amazing I would love that

1 Like

I use the app on my Liberty Air 2 to disable the button as I gets touched too easily. So for that product, whoever thought it a good idea I can politely disagree.

I think the Q30 / Q35 got the buttons perfect, the common needs met with fewest buttons.

But if the buttons can be programmed so their behaviour can be altered for different tastes then there’s no downsides.

A dedicated mute button I’d say is excessive, but if they let say the pause button be reprogrammed to be mute.

2 Likes

Ooo I would also want durable headphones that can with stand a lot of use I know a bunch tend to have weak joints and break over time do to weak points

I agree on replaceable cups. It would be nice to have those in a few sizes or/and shapes.

1 Like

@aj71 LDAC gives the best sound from all these codecs, so I’m glad they chose LDAC over aptx, for example. Most importantly, LDAC should run smoothly.

1 Like

But you need a bt source which has that.
There are not so many now.
Do you have such one?

1 Like

Most Android phones can have it enabled now which is a good start. Apple devices sadly cannot.

Other options include a two way Bluetooth DAC Amp with LDAC (Fiio are a good option) or a dedicated Digital Audio Player (I use a Fiio M7 which has LDAC and works really well as a Hi Res player).

1 Like