Who knows anything about this mysterious speaker?!

The Select Pro…looks just like The Motion Boom but blue drivers!!! Love the boom!!! More than a little intrigued…beyond actually!!! Info anyone!!!

2 Likes

Where did you see this at???

If you are searching the app to add a speaker, you can hit the more button. It is there.

Its interesting though, because it seems like there are 4 things in the app that they haven’t released yet: the mini 3 pro, the select pro, the the life dot 2 xr, and the life tune xr.

1 Like

Thanks for info. Hope to find out more soon.

I assume SoundCore will release these in may or June, would honestly love a speaker that sounds as good as the motion boom and has RGB lights

Which speaker are you talking about? The min 3 pro

The select pro

I think some tweeters and/or aptxhd would be an amazing speaker. Both would be top of the line speaker, but would love, love, love even one of those features added to the Boom!!! Both could be a speaker that was REALLY SPECIAL!!!:sunglasses:

From the photo we can see that something is upfront of woofers and for me it looks like addition of tweeters. If they plan to add additional pair of drivers, amp will have to have more power, 40W at least and with addition of light effects bigger battery. Unfortunately there is nothing new on FCC so this speaker is not coming for the next few months.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/anker-soundcore-select-pro-bluetooth-speaker-black/6457699.p?skuId=6457699&intl=nosplash

Hmm so it looks like the thing that is upfront of woofer is led lights. Also 16 hour battery life vs 24 hour on motion boom. And driver looks slightly different as its center is black vs silver on motion boom.

4 Likes

Seems like they have a bunch of new speakers coming out soon so hopefully they will give more details soon

There is one theme of adding lights to existing products as the new products are not being matched with FCC postings , which means products modified in a way not impacting EM, so bigger battery, add lights, etc. It’s an easy way to add products. Those don’t interest me.

What interests me is the Liberty Pro 3, that would involve skillful engineering.

1 Like

It’s a little funny how disjointed the marketing/social media/site content updates are. The Trance Go has been sold on Amazon for months but isn’t even on the SoundCore website yet. These speakers are in the App but are not for sale or announced. The SoundCore instagram account keeps talking about people buying the Rave and Rave Neo which are EOL…

2 Likes

That’s really great that you found and shared that link. I was just looking there the other day n musta been too early. So thank you for that!!:sunglasses:

On best buy site if ya look at specs it still show the 2x15 watts drivers doesn’t show any added tweeters or watts to speaker so to me only difference is see is the lights amd less battery life but hopefully I’m missing something

Really? I couldn’t find any specs like that. They musta just added them. I’m gonna go check it out…again!! Haha!! Hanx!!!

I saw this on Amazon, but it says currently unavailable. I’m trying to make sense of it and gather information. It says 16 hours battery life but then mentions it has a 6700MAH battery (The Boom is 10000MAH). Then further down it says it only weighs 1.1 lbs. The moral of this story is I don’t know how much stock to put into those specs. I mean 1/3 less battery life and a 1/3 smaller battery would make sense, but the lights have to draw some power. The weight has to be wrong IMHO. Anyway here’s a link to it if anyone is interested.