Will Soundcore Life Q30 get a firmware update?

I have Sony Bose and yes they hiss in ANC. I’d say the hiss is about the same but the Sony has substantially better ANC, in comparison Soundcore has little.

Anker Soundcore Life Q30 | User Community Platform

Any news if 2.0 is being worked on and what improvements it will bring?

There is no blog from developers about that.

What is this meant to be? Don’t have telegram installed, so the link doesn’t do much.

Hi,
after updating to 01.90 the mic have no funktion in Win 10. Any idea? Is there a way to downgrade to 01.80? With firmware 01.80 everything works fine.

Best regrads
Lars

1. Open Settings app
  2. Go to System > Sound
  3. Check your input device in the list

Hi tolgaaaltas,

yes the device is in the list.
Before the update there was only one Audio device “Soundcore Life Q30 Stereo” and the same by mic.
After the Update there are two Audio Devices “Soundcore Life Q30 Hands-Free AG Audio” and “Soundcore Life Q30 Stereo”. The Audio “Soundcore Life Q30 Stereo” works fine. The Audio “Soundcore Life Q30 Hands-Free AG Audio” has a terrible sound.

By the mic devices there is only one “Soundcore Life Q30 Hands-Free AG Audio” and thats doesn#t work.

I have the Problem on two different Win10 PCs.

2 Likes

My settings:
Input: Soundcore Life Q30 Hands-Free AG Audio
Output: Soundcore Life Q30 Stereo

Maybe you should reset your device (hold power+volume up) and pair again.

1 Like

I’ve got 1.90 but no longer hearing the voice warning when changing modes …is it normal? i’m hearing only a bip

Do not have but somebody may know

So the funny thing is my brother just bought me a pair and had them sent to me. I got it an hour ago. The 1.90 that I have do have the voice warning when changing mode.

This happened to me once a few weeks ago, but the next time I powered them on the voice prompts came back. I don’t know how to switch between the modes.

Hey there, may I confirm do you try to reset (Hold down MFB(power button) and V+ for 5S)?

Same here! Voice came back the day after! Very very strange. Thanks for reply

Yes tried like this but the first time voice did not come. It came back the day after

Update 02.10 Is here

2 Likes