#YearInMusic | Liberty 2 Pro Wins the Good Design Award

Hi Collective!

This week, we’re taking a close look at this #YearInMusic, reviewing and highlighting all the greatest audio achievements of 2020.

Of course, no such look back on the past year would be complete without a bit of bragging, and we at Souncore have a lot to be proud of! For one thing, our new Liberty 2 Pro earphones launched to rave reviews, and have been recognized by many major publications and industry orgs.

First off, we were awarded the prestigious Good Design Award, primarily for our major innovation; the world’s first coaxial acoustic driver architecture. This design, as our Collective fans doubtless already know, makes the audio richer and creates a more open soundstage.

The good folks at Good Design also had the following things to say about our new favorite TWS earphones:

“These ring-shaped earphones are designed to fit snugly in the ears, and were praised for their high-quality feel and the operation of the distinctive sliding cover on the charging case. The cover that slides backwards is not only original, but its operation has also been well thought out and designed to apply the concept of natural movement as it is. This is a product that combines innovative ideas with high quality design.” - Good Design Award

We were also shouted out by some big tech media, like CNET, who described Liberty 2 Pro as “…premium true wireless earphones, with rich sound that includes powerful bass performance and lots of detail…”

That’s not all of Liberty 2 Pro’s impressive achievements by a long shot! They also won the iF Design Award, were featured by Flossy Carter, and were even unboxed by Unbox Therapy himself!

It’s fair to say that Liberty 2 Pro earphones have been living their #bestlife in 2020.

So, what about you? I know there’s still a lot going on in the world, but let’s try to think positive. What do you have to be proud of this year? I’d really like to know! There must be something that you’re satisfied with, even if it’s having gotten through this especially challenging year intact!

Or, if there are some other achievements of ours you think are worthy of a 2020 highlight high-five, feel free to let us know (I’m always happy to accept compliments).

Don’t forget to have an incredible final month of 2020, okay? Let’s try to make the rest of the year the best of the year.

• Aaron
7 Likes

I got promoted to being a mod here on Soundcore community with @TechMan :wink:

Plus I have two wonderful kids who are strong minded. My oldest is a senior which is an achievement and as it just seems like yesterday he was just born.

As far as the collective/soundcore, we got some new admins in @sean.L, @SoundcoreAaron and a few others, I think.

Also have to say we gained several new community members this year and a few new regulars such as @Ashleymarie0617 who has become more active since she joined.

8 Likes

Tough to beat @Duane_Lester with his great post. But I finally was able to manage my time well enough to get on here and on Anker community regularly with classes going on throughout the semester. Really glad I improved my time management skills since I was able to hangout with several of you and have a nice conversation around the communities

4 Likes

Thanks for the mention @Duane_Lester :blush:

1 Like

I would say the start of the live streams and podcasts were pretty memorable for me

1 Like

Same trying to juggle school and being active on the community gets tough sometimes. I try not to stress cause school and family do come first but I’ve definitely been able to be on more this year than in previous eyars

2 Likes

Yea family and school does come first. For me, I was able to do more this year because I didn’t have to commute from home to campus

1 Like

Congrats on the design win, they look great.

1 Like

Some pretty nice accolades crew. Well deserving.

I am impressed with what Soundcore has become. It’s insane nowadays watching you guys releasing products on par with and some “better” than more well known competitors in the portable audio industry, all while keeping prices nice and low for what it is. I would have never expected you all to get this far. And there are no signs of Soundcore slowing down. As we slide into 2021 I am excited to see what amazing products come next from Soundcore. You can bet I’ll keep buying them till my bank account runs dry. :rofl:

I also can’t forget this community Soundcore started. I love this place, all of you people here are just a joy to discuss things with. Especially as someone who struggles with socializing in person, I’m glad this place is here where I can comfortably speak to other human beings. :grin: :rofl:

1 Like

They are pretty great. I would love to see some high end ANC options from them - I think the Q30s are great, but something that could compete with the Sony and Jabra top end products would be great.

1 Like