Liberty 2 Pro Selected For an iF Design Award!

Not only is Liberty 2 Pro endorsed by 10 audio engineers with multiple Grammy Awards, but it’s now got its own award too! :boom:

Ever heard of the International Forum Design GmbH, otherwise known as iF?

Don’t worry, if that’s you right now :point_up_2: you’re not the only one.

If you’re not a design aficionado this is something you’re probably not familiar with, but to put it in perspective, you could call iF the Oscars of design awards (to use a recent example).

As it says on iF’s website, the “International Forum Design GmbH organizes one of the world’s most celebrated and valued design competitions: the iF DESIGN AWARD. Recognized as a symbol of design excellence around the world, the iF DESIGN AWARD welcomes over 6,000 submissions from 70 countries every year.

So, there you have it, Liberty 2 Pro has now been recognized as an international symbol of design excellence! :1st_place_medal:

And, as it happens, Liberty 2 Pro is not the only Soundcore product to have won an iF design award. There are two other products that also won awards last year - can you guess what they are?

6 Likes

Ravins mini n Flare + Will say when saw the as before if, I was thinking at first it was the “as if” award. lol

1 Like

Congratulations !!! :clap: :clap: for the iF Design award.:ok_hand:
I thought of checking if any products received and never did it.
Glad to own the award winning earbuds :+1:

1 Like

Grats on the IF award

1 Like

Congrats on another IF award Soundcore for the LP2…fine compliment to the first gem Flare series & Rave Mini :ok_hand:

1 Like

Congrats! well deserved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: yeah (if) i was that pic! :rofl:

1 Like

Congratulations on the reward, getting outside recognition is always nice!

1 Like