Your favorite Classic Rock & Roll Live Video Clips

Not a song, but I saw this the other day and thought of you @sodojka. :grinning:

1 Like

@Steve976 I watched this movie.
Thanks for making this for me :slightly_smiling_face:.
Awesome :clap: :clap: :clap:!
I didn’t think you could play a guitar with a bow :+1:t2:!

1 Like

Here’s a tune by Jimi that popped up today. A little lower key than usual. I like it. This on from Stockholm in 1967.

A couple from Rainbow Bridge: Foxey Lady (Live In Maui, 1970)

Voodoo Child (Slight Return) (Live In Maui, 1970)

When I was a little boy, I was afraid of that screaming guy with curly hair and a guitar that emits crazy sounds :joy:

1 Like

One of my favorites from Joe Cocker - Live in 1970
A lot of talent on that stage including Leon Russell. :clap:

1 Like

True kindred spirit.

You mentioned Nugent. I saw him in Howell, Michigan around the time he released Double Live Gonzo. Fast forward several decades to a small venue in Austin TX. He hadn’t aged or missed a beat. A picture of Saddam caught a flaming arrow during some feedback on Stranglehold. Unexpected bucket list item.

1 Like

Dude, I caught that concert at MSG. +1 on Song Remains The Same album. Excellent on psychedelics, or so I’ve been told.

1 Like

I’m originally from Detroit. Saw a ton of Concerts at Cobo back in the day (+ The Silverdome, Masonic (Santana, The Who, etc), Pine Knob, and even Rickie Blackmore’s Rainbow at Royal Oak Music Theater). Nice meeting you.

1 Like

My pleasure. I’m originally from NYC and hit my stride during the 70’s. If my six plus decade memory serves me right my very first concert was in 64. My mom took me to the World’s Fair to see the Beatles. I was fortunate that life took me to places such as Miami where I discovered Southern Rock! What a hoot that was. South FL girls lived sex,drugs and RockNRoll to the fullest. Actually I’m surprised I remember most of it. Discovered Foghat and the Outlaws down there. Music was a big part of my life. Now certain songs trigger memories that transport me to that time to relive it and bore my kids and their kids with war stories of when grandpa was trouble.:smiling_imp:

1 Like

BTW, did you ever see the Black and Blue tour? It was late 70’s. Blue Oyster Cult opening for Sabbath. The cult’s perfomance and stage show was out of this world! Sabbath didn’t stand a chance.

Well I’ve seen both bands, more than once. I do believe I saw that tour. Sounds awfully familiar.