A First Look at What's Coming Up in 2020

I want you to send 100 to @JDubb or @EL_JEFE_REVIEWS!!

Let’s be very practical… I don’t know what Soundcore thinks or plans… But sending 100 flares to anyone sounds insane :rofl::rofl:

May be Soundcore may give a discounted price for such a lot of purchase.

And for such a content or demo , you don’t need 100… Simply pairing about 10~15 should be good to prove the point / proof of concept

That’s about what they did at CES, looks like 25 in the thumbnail.

But 100 would really make a good video.

100 Flare 2s should be the next big prize. What a pile on your doorstep, would have to be delivered with a forklift…

Don’t always go by the marketing material… Usually big numbers are added to attract audience - Though this may be possible, it would be really be crazy to have 100 flare 2s… But there may be many who have very big houses to have them or roof tops for parties and fun :tada: :confetti_ball:

Also restaurants or party arenas are good spots for commercial use

Ok, My first thought if it was me would be my wife asking why are there 100 Amazon boxes on our front porch. Lol. My second thought would all the devices being put on charge to do the content.

Great to hear that we can expect a white version of the Liberty 2 Pro. The Soundcore Flare 2 looks cool and having the ability to link several Flare 2 speakers sounds great. In 2020 I’d like to see the entire Soundcore product line available in white. :slight_smile: Cheers!

1 Like

I’d have to agree.

As much as I love amoled black in software. White hardware is very nice.
Matte black is also great, perhaps a really contrasty panda palette would be cool :thinking:

2 Likes

I am serious about wanting to do it, but i have to get my wife on board first. So i will be talking to her about it soon. And of course there would be content, i would be out of my mind if i got 100 speakers and didnt record or make a video of it…hello, that’s a big undertaking and would get a ton of attention.

1 Like

Best would be to invite the most busy 100 members of the family to a big party
(all free including a FLARE :joy:)

So we ALL can test, not only one member!

5 Likes

This is the best suggestion I have ever seen!!! 100 Busy members may be a bit too much (@Chiquinho you know it very well, we here are a few active & busy members :sweat_smile: )

Soundcore Crew should seriously consider this option, Anker team has meet-up at Seattle and New York. Soundcore should also have these meet-ups, have demos, with Flare 2 daisy chained / using PartyCast !

Great idea, like @Shenoy mentioned, can be done during a keynote!

1 Like

Now there is a plan we can all work with. If only we weren’t so far apart…

Active noise cancellation on earbuds with the Liberty 2 Pro music playback quality sounds like a winning combination. At the moment very poor phonecall mic quality in slightly noisy environments eg travelling on a bus or standing beside a busy road is an issue that has alot of room for improvement. Maybe the soundcore app can even be developed to toggle Qualcomm cVc 8 and any future ANC capability off or on. I’d rather have people on the other end of phone calls hear me with all the background noise than not hear me at all. My voice is hard to hear when in such environments but switching the phonecall to use my phones own mic results in no such problems.

Hopefully the successor go the L2P earbuds will use the Qualcomm QCC5121 SOC (system on a chip). On paper at least, it looks to be the bees knees for BT earbuds. ANC, support for additional Qualcomm aptX codecs and Qualcomm TrueWirelss Stereo Plus support to name just some of the features I’m very interested in. Another feature I’d like to see is support for Dolby technology such as Atmos and Digital Surround Sound (which is possible with stereo earbuds). Unfortunately my Google Pixel 3 XL doesnt come with Dolby enhanced audio and despite it being as Android as you can get, its expected that OEMs will plug the gap to provide this technology.

Thanks for the valuable feedback! I see you’ve got “Kiwi” in your name, by any chance are you from NZ?

You’re welcome re feedback and I do hope it helps. Indeed I’m from New Zealand nearly 20 years ago. I reside in Scotland these days. How about yourself Loz?

1 Like

Currently working from home in Auckland!

From England originally, but I float between China and NZ most of the time. No temptation to head back to the UK for now.

Meanwhile I’m eating bacon in my home country Canada

2 Likes

Good to know we have another Canadian here, welcome aboard :grinning:

1 Like

Is this regular bacon, or Canadian bacon?

Canadian bacon is just ham, marketed as bacon.

1 Like