Core Update 5 | This Week's Big Announcements

Hi everyone,

Although it’s only been a week, it already feels like forever since the last Core Update. Here’s a rundown of what’s been going:

- Collective News -

We’re Back at Work!
Thanks for your patience, we’re back from our break and are ready for a fun month here on the Collective :star_struck:

250 Prize Winner Announcement
The results for the giveaway are in, so if you haven’t checked to see where you ranked check out the announcement here. Now we’re back, we can start the process of preparing and sending out the prizes to winners.

Anker Community Points
Anker Community points will cross over this month. Please note that we will not reward members with the level up prizes as these points are being crossed over and have not been earned on the Collective. You will not be excluded from any prizes you have earned already.

Liberty 2 Pro Review

Liberty 2 Pro was reviewed by The Next Web. My favorite parts included:

“Although we’ve been impressed with Anker’s previous efforts in the truly wireless space, we believe this is the company’s best effort yet.”

As well as:

“Do they sound good? Check. Can they filter out outside noises? Yeah. Is the battery life any good? Yep. Does it have USB-C and wireless charging? Hell yes.”

They also ended the review with “The Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro is an absolute revelation.” which pretty much sums up how I felt the first time I heard Liberty 2 Pro as well :partying_face: :raised_hands:

- Awards of the Week -

This week’s winners are…

Review of the Week: No reviews uploaded.

Gallery Upload of the Week: @TheCharneco for Wakey, Wakey Eggs & Bakey! Hope you’re enjoying waking up with Wakey!

Best Thread of the Week: Thanks to @Florian.h for his suggestion on the Gallery, which is great because, seeing as Halloween is coming up, we really would love to see some more Halloween themed images!

Giveaway Winner: @k_pug2003 Please direct message @Loz with your email address and delivery address.

Congratulations to you all!

- Deals & Steals -

Linus Tech Tips Giveaway
We’ve teamed up with Linus Tech Tips to give away 10 limited edition Liberty 2 Pro! Check out his video and find out how to take part in the giveaway here. Good Luck!

Since I’ve been away from the community for a week, I feel like I have lots to catch up on! Chat with me in the comments below and share what you’re most looking forward to in October :fallen_leaf::ghost::jack_o_lantern:

9 Likes

Welcome back @Hannah & the crew and congrats to the chosen winners :clap:

3 Likes

Woohoo, glad your back @Hannah and the rest of the team. Big ups for the headsup this week and also shoutout to all those who not only won in the 250 contest, but also for the week.

What I am most looking foward to this month is Halloween, as it’s not only a time to spend with your family but it is also my 7th year Anniversary…that’s right, me and my wife got married on Halloween

1 Like

that’s a very cool (and easy to remember) date for your anniversary!!!

1 Like

Hallo Hanna,
nice to see you back from vacation.
Oktoberfest is over here too in München.
So the world can start to work! :rofl:

And of course congratulations for the winners , all well known!

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah. Welcome back the Collective crew :grin:

1 Like

Do you enjoy Oktoberfest? :beers:

1 Like

Oh Hanna,
this is more for you young ones. :grinning:
A big party for young people from all over the world.

Its too dangerous for “old chiquinho” dancing on the table and swinging a beer stein…

1 Like

Congrats @TheCharneco, @Florian.h, and @k_pug2003!

2 Likes

Indeed it is an easy date to remember, not that I would forget it anyway. But I love that we can do stuff as a family and then wind down the night with a movie and dinner or whatever we decide.

1 Like

Awesome! Can’t wait to see what comes next here on the collective!

1 Like

Happy days :muscle:t2:

To be honest I had forgot I even entered it :see_no_evil:

I will send him a message now

2 Likes

Welcome back to the community @Hannah! Glad to have you and everyone else back!

1 Like

Since the level up prizes are notes (which are worth something) I can see why you want to hold off on giving those out for free. On the other hand, getting leveled up past a note reward without receiving it would seem like a negative to me. Might be better off without the levels, which are really only worth anything for the rewards that go with earning them.

There’s also the fact that it shows you are active on this community. I also recommended that “senior” Members get special perks and benefits, as well as exclusive contests.

Cool and thanks so much! I really do love that thing. The sound quality is great, the charging works perfectly, there’s a USB in the back to allow other things to be plugged in (I have an additional quick Qi charger attached), and the sleep machine has some good sounds. There needs to be an update with a thunderstorm setting though. It’s great to mix, but the thunder is where it’s at. :wink:

Congrats @k_pug2003 and @Florian.h and thanks for the shoutout, @Hannah!

3 Likes

grats… to the winners and recognition post and picture and Pug realizing he won :wink: I have to say it nice to see such a good showing for the contest for those limited pro. I think it was about 8200. Awesome…

2 Likes

What am I most excited about this month?! Getting my Liberty Pro 2, of course!!