Core Update 79 | #SoundcoreCares Is Around The Corner

It’s the final countdown to #SoundcoreCares and there’s still time to donate to this awesome cause. For the General Admission tickets you can donate as little as $1 to get an evening of music from some great GRAMMY Winning artists and some very exciting up-and-coming grassroots musicians. The performances will never be available to watch after the event so it’s a once in a lifetime opportunity :astonished: And don’t forget, if you get a VIP Ticket, you’ll also get a pair of Liberty Air 2 Pro MusiCares Edition earbuds, a backstage after party with the artists, plus other goodies.

Head over to the event page now to donate and get yourself a ticket to the event on April 3rd, 2020.

Soundcore Stories Podcast
Check out High School to Hollywood with Daya and find out what it’s like to get over 1 BILLION streams on Spotify for a single song. Plus, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Spotify, Apple Music, or any other podcast platforms you might use!

Music Quiz Winner
Last week, @SoundcoreAaron dropped a surprise music quiz and @KTkundy won! Congratulations, 25 points will be added to your account :+1:

Interview with Halestorm
This week Halestorm join us for an interview before their upcoming performance at the #SoundcoreCares Livestream. @sean.L will be sharing all the details later in the week.

LÜM’s Artists of the Week
What do you guys think of the artists featured in the post? Which song was your favorite? Let us know in the comments HERE.

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @shenoy wins because he had both the oldest product with SoundCore Nano (you know it’s an old product when there’s a big C in the name) and an absolutely beautiful photo of Icon Mini in amongst the blossom :cherry_blossom:

This Week’s Photo Contest: Share your Easter-themed photos HERE. Show us how you’re celebrating Easter where you live (and if you don’t celebrate Easter, show us what you’re doing instead)! :hatched_chick:

Collective Member of the Week: @Chiquinho is consistently one of the most helpful and friendly Collective members!

Giveaway Winner: Congratulations @Matthew_D_Morais please send @sean.L a private message with your delivery details so we can get your prize to you ASAP.

6 Likes

Congratulations too all mentioned members.
But very special ones to : @shenoy and @KTkundy :smiley:

4 Likes

Congrats winners!

1 Like

Congratulations to all winners:
@Chiquinho, ,@shenoy, @Matthew_D_Morais, @KTkundy!

2 Likes

Congrats to the weeks winners! I’m sure the concert will be great.

1 Like

Good news… grats to all of the winners

Bad news… I may have to go back to work in office :frowning: I was getting so much more done at home.

1 Like

Be glad you can do that!
Really Duane!

You go back to work = end of Covid!:v:

I am glad I can but I do enjoy the calm and lack of people bugging you all the time with questions and such… I can work deal with what I need too.

Congrats on the wins @Chiquinho @Shenoy @ktkundy and @Matthew_D_Morais

2 Likes

You have to enter the reality again!

Fortunately there is a solution.

There is a free instant Covid-19 test.

Break wind in the office.
Those negative will leave.
Those positive have their sense of smell weakened and so stay. Therefore if they don’t all leave you have to leave until they test negative.

Instant solution.

If you have trouble breaking wind then I find something involving lots of onions, like a rich curry. If you don’t like onions then a tube of garlic puree spread thickly on toast helps to a similar degree.

I’m pretty sure work from home, for others or probably just yourself, will then ensue. Small chance of being fired but then health & safety, we all need to pull together in these difficult times!

2 Likes

I was more enjoying the peace and quiet. Breaking wind is an option…

Well if you like music…?

Congrats everyone ! Love the pic !!

Congrats to the winners, and @Shenoy fantastic photo.

Hope everybody has a great week.

1 Like

Thank you @Hannah for selecting the pic :blush:

Thank you @Chiquinho @sodojka @ndalby @TheSnarkyOne and everyone for your compliments.

4 Likes

@The_Professor
I think jokes are jokes, but some level of culture should be preserved here. People of all ages read it, including women. This entry is simply primitive and embarrassing.:-1:!
Let’s just respect each other.
IMG_20210330_133608|597x500](upload://zWtASnta58ckUh4J4CRHK9pVVF9.jpeg)

2 Likes

Thanks all congrats to the other winners