Core Update 88 | Let’s Go Backstage at Coast to Coast

It’s finally time to go Backstage at Coast to Coast. The teams have been selected and we’ve got lots of exclusive content to share with you over the next few weeks. Check back tomorrow for our first in depth look at the Backstage at Coast to Coast page and in the meantime you can have a listen to the first episode in our Coast to Coast podcast series! Sean and Will sat down for a chat with Gsnaps, a rapper from LA who has just been confirmed as part of the LA Wild Card Team! They had a really interesting chat with her, so if you want to learn all about the LA music scene, working with record labels, being a totally independent solo artist, and more, make sure you check it out:

Apple

Spotify

Web Browser

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @dez_s shared this epic photo!

This Week’s Photo Contest: Color themed

Collective Member of the Week: We really appreciate @Duane_Lester’s hard work here on the Collective. Thanks for being awesome!

New Collective Member of the Week: Let’s all welcome @RaphStarr to the Collective!

Thread of the Week: It’s a double win this week for @Duane_Lester :partying_face: Thanks for creating this thread. We’re very glad to hear your son likes his Life Q30 headphones!

Weekly Giveaway Winner: Congratulations @roger186! Contact @william.ward with your delivery information so we can get your prize sent out ASAP!

Work From Home Giveaway Winners:
@kewonzorx94
@starfan
@GARN3K
@Fuu_bar
@waggs181
You also need to contact @william.ward with your delivery information!

Are there any Coast to Coast artists that you’d like us to get on the Soundcore Stories podcast? Let me know in the comments :point_down:

8 Likes

Congratulations to all winners: @dez_s,
@RaphStarr , @roger186, @kewonzorx94, @starfan, @GARN3K, @Fuu_bar, @waggs181
Special congratulations to: @Duane_Lester for winning the double award!

5 Likes

Thanks @Hannah

Nice to be in the winning team.

Congratulations to all the other winners this week.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to all those who won

1 Like

:partying_face::partying_face: woo, lucky to be one of the winners!
Thank you for the update @Hannah!
Congratulations to all the other winners as well!

2 Likes

Thank you Hannah, I finally won something on soundcore community! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: Now my wife has a powerconf and will get mine back! Muahaha

3 Likes

Oh nice! I never win anything. I’m glad to be a part of the collective!

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners, esp @starfan and @waggs181 and @Duane_Lester on the double up

@starfan best of wishes on your thesis defence :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks @Hannah for the update

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners.

@starfan. @Fuu_bar and @waggs181. Sweet win.

3 Likes

Congrats to all the winners here’s to the start of another great month and a great week

2 Likes

@starfan I’m glad you managed to win a prize. And good luck with your master’s thesis. :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Congrats to all winners :trophy:

1 Like

Thanks for update @Hannah
Congrats for winners

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah. Congrats to all the winners. I hope everyone has a great week!

1 Like

Sorry, as this is my first win here. How do I provide shipping information? Do I DM directly with my information or is there a form to fill out ?

Thanks anyone that can assist!

1 Like

@kewonzorx94, send William your delivery information via DM.

2 Likes

@TheSnarkyOne @sodojka @Duane_Lester Thank you all :hugs:!!
I am working hard on my report writing now, hope to finish the report and defense in the upcoming month so that I can have more time here :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I just got this super cool work-from-home kit today!
Thank you Soundcore and all :two_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes