Custom Equalizer keeps resetting to zeros... really annoying

Hello guys,

I own Life Q35 and Liberty 3 Pro. When I set the Custom EQ in the iOS app, it works only until the moment when I open the Soundcore app and go to the Custom EQ settings again, or if I go to any other setting and then switch back to Custom. And when I do, it just deletes all the custom EQ profiles and sets everything in the only remaining “Custom” profile back to 00000000. Same situation for both Q35 and L3P. There is no Soundcore app on any other device they were paired to - only on my phone, so it can’t be in conflict with any other settings. Also, at the time of seeting the EQ they were paider with my phone only.

It was surely working before, but now the app seems to be broken, or I do not know what else to think…

If anyone is interested, logging off the app, deleting, reinstalling and adding the headphones/earbudds back helped. All my old custom EQ presets are there again and not disappearing so far.

You may want to do a search for custom equalizer and the zeros. I believe I remember one that was like stated within the last month or so.

Good to know what you did help. I would have suggested maybe to restart phone as most people do not restart their phones for several days at a time (this is me) and a restart helps on some issues.

1 Like

I’m glad you have it sorted. I haven’t noticed that happening to me on Android, but usually just use the Custom EQ and tweak it a bit here and there.

1 Like

I have searched for anything EQ-related, of course. I always do before asking. :slight_smile: But could not find anything, unfortunately.

1 Like

Here is a couple.

Yeah okay, thanks, but there is no solution in either of them. :man_shrugging:

Well that sucks… If possible, I would try it on an Android device and see if it still happens. It may be only a IOS issue.

Make sure the app is ip to date and let their help desk know. Service@soundcore.com