Enter to Win a Mystery Prize! Will It Be You?

Fun… Here’s what I found.

Summary
  1. Left case 3 LEDs lit, right case has 2. No R on the inside of right case. Soundcore logo on case is red

2. Right side image - no R on earbud. Right earbud doesn’t have an S the world spells oundcore. No Mics on the earbuds

3. Right Side Image different - Left side has 3 metal charging points right side has 2, mic slots missing, no logo on case is missing, left image has 3 LEDs and right has no LEDS

Thanks for the reminder!

I understand @The_Professor is trying to help the Soundcore members to filter out some not qualified entries, (like me, based in NL). In fact, when I replied, I just wanted to join the joy of the game. Also thinking that I will be automatically excluded from the random draw because I never hide my located country.
So if the entries to the random draw need to be manually filtered by the staff members, what The_Professor is helping is right and I would be sorry to cause that inconvenience to the Soundcore members @sean.L and others.
Should have mentioned in my reply that ‘‘Please don’t include me in the draw, I am not living in the four places.’’ :sweat_smile:

If I may also share some thoughts:
I agree with:

Moreover, I think:
Interesting games are designed to attract new people to the community.

The more I look into the pictures, the more I admire how Soundcore has been putting effort into this (and many other) interesting activities. (Requires some real-good Photoshop skills haha)
So I want to participate to support their effort. (And again, please don’t put me into the random draw)

I know it is an ongoing issue that not all the campaigns are open to every country, but it would be really nice to see it becomes like this in the future. Because it is the goal that:

1. Achieving the goal to attract more people to know about Soundcore
  2. Everyone won’t have to worried about their qualification to join the conversation or just to support the game.

Have a nice day, dear people :hugs:

6 Likes

When you come to Poland, in 90% of every normal home, everyone will give you the best food and the best room to sleep. Just because you are his guest. I believe that new people should be treated especially gently with understanding. They should receive all possible help. Otherwise, such a man, when faced with hostility and rejection, will become discouraged and never return. Each of us was once in the role of “new and inexperienced”. And I think I should defend such people if I can.
Have a nice weekend @starfan !

2 Likes

I am only pointing to what Soundcore wrote their own rules

So residents. Not that you can win and ship to someone in those countries.

Arguably the rules are unfair as particularly in Europe, NL is not a challenge to ship to if they can do DE.

You have different personal decisions

1. Some outside of these countries, see them, and do not enter.
  2. Some outside of these countries, see them, don’t care, hope they can win and have a tantrum when pointed out.
  3. Some outside of these countries, see them, and interpret “resident” as they can ship to someone in those countries

So the 1 person is being treated unfairly by 2 and 3. Either everyone ignores the rules or everyone follow them but those who ignore them, and then have a fit if called out are one side of this, those who don’t enter because they do follow the rules are the silent.

So I don’t appreciate the 2 and 3 persons when I think 1 persons are silent. What I suggest to those who are outside of these countries so 2. and 3. encourage everyone in all countries to apply so their chances drop to make it fair? Exactly…

I won’t say any more. I only point out the facts.

Where do I ship the chill pills?

Hey Professor, I get that you want to win, and we all do, but you don’t have to actively witch-hunt posts made outside of the qualifying regions, that is Soundcore’s job and all you’re really accomplishing right now is making some people upset when this should be a friendly competition. I understand that the rules are rules, but seeing as you aren’t staff, it is not your responsibility to enforce the rules.

4 Likes

Thanks for all the entries everyone, we are in the process of selecting winners over the rest of the day.

As for the most recent posts, I’d like to remind everyone these games are designed to be fun and engaging, and if members wish to participate knowing they will be excluded from any potential prizes, that is their choice. We have a team of moderators that will enforce the rules in regards to redeeming prizes, so no need to worry about any unfair advantages or foul play.

Let’s try to keep a friendly community vibe please. If anyone has further issues or even suggestions, please do message me.

Thanks everyone! :+1:

19 Likes

I loved the game it was great we should do all t more often even if it’s not for a giveaway

3 Likes

Good luck everyone!!

1 Like

Good luck to you @Tank.

Ps. I think @sean.L meant a team of admin to redeeming prizes as there is 2 moderators. :smile:

Maybe they are a different type of moderators….you could have a team of two :joy:

Regardless good luck to all this was a really fun time I always like spotting the difference games and having them with Soundcore products makes it even better.

2 Likes

Where is the winners announcement? Assuming at this point I didn’t win but just curious who did?

1 Like

It hasn’t been announced yet as far as I know. I would think it would probably be announced in tomorrows weekly update.

Yeah most likely the weekly update bit if not probably a day or two after that.

Do we know the winner? ^^

I think winner were announced in Update.

It was in an update if i remember right

1 Like

It was in an update if i remember right…

1 Like

I remember we had some “special” discussion about similar themes at ANKER’s forum.
But there was never any call for the “big admin” to solve.
The community solved it by itself.

Thank you so much for replying! I must have missed that :see_no_evil: Stay safe everyone!

1 Like