Core Update 107 | Liberty 3 Pro is Here!

Last week, Liberty 3 Pro noise cancelling earbuds finally launched so I think it’s safe to say we had a very exciting week on the Collective! I can guarantee this week is going to be just as fun because the Collective team has got some great stuff in store for you. :raised_hands:

If you haven’t got yourself a pair of Liberty 3 Pro yet, you can get $20 off until October 14th. You can also check out our posts Introducing Liberty 3 Pro and all the Latest News and Reviews for more information.

Announcing Our New Podcast Series!
To celebrate the launch of Liberty 3 Pro, we’re releasing a series of #GoldenSound Edition episodes where we’ll be talking to some of the GRAMMY-winning audio producers who worked on Liberty 3 Pro with us. The first episode with Krish Sharma is available now and keep an eye out for more episodes in the coming weeks. You can listen to the episode on the following platforms:
Apple
Spotify
If you don’t use a podcast app, listen HERE.

And don’t forget to subscribe to Soundcore Stories so you’re always notified of new episodes!

:trophy: Awards of the Week :trophy:
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @Craig_Paterson shared this great shot :butterfly:

This Week’s Photo Contest: Changing Of The Seasons

Collective Member of the Week: Thanks @rpsly for being a valuable member of the Collective.

New Collective Member of the Week: Welcome @Jamie_Wallis, and thanks for getting involved!

Giveaway Winner: Congratulations to @Chiquinho :partying_face: Make sure you send @sean.L a message with your delivery details.

Mystery Prize Winners :eyes:

@Craig_Paterson

@Edward_Gilomen

@annkorb

And your prize is…a pair of our brand-new Liberty 3 Pro noise cancelling earbuds! Congratulations to you all, and make sure you send @sean.L a message with your delivery details!

:musical_note::notes:

12 Likes

Wow! Thank you, @Hannah, for a fantastic update.

I can’t believe I have been so lucky to win “Photo of the Week” and also win one of the “Mystery Prizes”! Congratulations to all the other winners.

Have a fabulous week everyone!

9 Likes

Whow you did a “double win” Congratulations @Craig_Paterson. :clap::clap::clap:

And of course to all other winners.

I was lucky as well with the giveaway.
Got now two of this little speakers
Partycast can start.

Thank you!

6 Likes

Thank you @Hannah! I am so excited about winning! This completely turns my not-so-great day around:star_struck:! Thanks again to everyone involved :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I am so lucky! Looking forward to receiving the Liberty 3 Pro earbuds!

Let us know how Partycast goes with your Mini 3s when you receive your second one.

3 Likes

Thank you @Hannah and congrats to all the winners!

2 Likes

Thanks @Hannah for the Update!
Congratulations to everyone who won a fantastic award - Liberty 3 Pro :clap::
@Craig_Paterson :+1:t2:x2
@Edward_Gilomen
@annkorb
Congratulations to the other winners:
@Craig_Paterson (This photo is really special :+1:t2:)
@Jamie_Wallis
@rpsly
@Chiquinho

I wish you a beautiful, sunny autumn and a good week for everyone :sun_with_face:!

6 Likes

Nice update @Hannah, thanks for another great start to the week.

Super congrats to @Craig_Paterson and @Chiquinho for their respective wins.

Nice to see some new members take home big wins this week, welcome to the community and hope you enjoy your new earbuds :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I will.
Great you got the new earbuds.
Enjoy these!
Seems some of us got a perfect start of the week.

1 Like

Thank you @hannah for the great news this groggy Monday morning! Congrats to all the winners!

2 Likes

Congrats to this weeks winners and the special mystery prize winners. I thought I had a chance because I was one of the few who found all six differences on each ( at least I thought there were six on each) guess it didn’t matter if you found them all oh well. Hope everyone has a great week this week

2 Likes

Thanks for the Update @Hannah, I always enjoy reading it.
Congrats to all the winners with a special shout-out to @Craig_Paterson for pulling off the daily double.
I hope everyone has a great week! :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks for update @Hannah
Congrats winners
@Craig_Paterson @Edward_Gilomen @annkorb @Jamie_Wallis @rpsly @Chiquinho

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!! Can’t wait to see their reviews of the L3Pro!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Steve976. Miracles do seem to happen :wink:

1 Like

Congrats to this weeks winners :+1:

(is kinda curious on the spot the difference how each winner had different answers though :face_with_monocle: :raised_hands:)

3 Likes

That’s democracy!
Mr. Random knows how to handle! :joy:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners!

3 Likes

My neighbors are renovating - it will be a true test of the ANC :sweat_smile:

4 Likes