Liberty 3 Pro | News & Reviews

Welcome to the Liberty 3 Pro megathread where you can find all the latest reviews! Here’s where you’ll find all the latest news, reviews, and accolades as people all around the world #GoldenSound for the first time. Be sure to check back periodically as this space will be updated as new reviews come in! :musical_note:

Updated: 10/11/21

Articles :writing_hand:

Forbes
“If you want a premium pair of TWS earbuds that provide best-in-class ANC (active noise canceling) along with a stunning sound that’s fulsome and detailed thanks to the combination of Knowles balanced armature and a punchy dynamic driver, the Liberty 3 Pro could be your best bet.”

Read the full review HERE

Digital Trends
“They also look decidedly more high-end, with a mirror-like finish and chrome accents.”

Stuff
"Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro in-ears make hi-res wireless audio more affordable. Flair with Sounds, Fair in Pounds”

LaptopMag
“The Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro sound good. Really good, in fact, after a quick tweak to the in-app EQ, but I’ll talk about that more after the out-of-the-box listening experience.”

Mighty Gadget
“The Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro ticks about every box you could want from a pair of TWS earbuds and it does it while costing significantly less than big brand names.”

The Verge
“The new Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro earbuds support high-quality LDAC audio and at $170, they’re significantly cheaper than Sony’s WF-1000XM4”

MusicTech
“30% smaller than the Liberty 2 Pro, Soundcore’s new flagship offering is all about comfort and sound quality.”

Superior Digital Reviews
“Like the Liberty 2 Pro, the Liberty 3 Pro feature some of the best audio quality in their class. In addition, the upgraded audio drivers allow you to enable LDAC codec for even better audio quality.”

Videos :film_projector:

Gamesky

Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro : Earbud Of The Year?

Liberty 3 Pro Vs Sennheiser CX
EBPMAN Tech Reviews

CEONTHEMAKING
Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro Review | The Best Earbuds of 2021

Flossy Carter
Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro - These Killed The Game For $149

Digital Slang

TecH MoE

@EL_JEFE_REVIEWS

@Just_Doin_Life

Sean Talks Tech

Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro VS Sony WF1000XM4 VS Apple Airpods Pro!

Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro vs Sony WF-1000XM4! Ultimate 2021 Earbud Review!

Josh Quinonez

TK Bay

New Stuff TV
Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro Vs Sennheiser CX, Sony XM4, B&O EQ and Galaxy Buds 2

Soundcore Liberty 3 Pro! Game Changing Audio and ANC!
EBPMAN Tech Reviews

Brian Unboxed

English Dan Reviews

FishBee Productions

Technically Well

5 Likes

Thread already started

You’ve missed a few, two come to mind but I’m sure others exist.

Ryan shows the mic quality L2P vs L3P.

3 Likes

@sean.L Thanks for finding and preparing this huge set of reviews :+1:t2:.

There’s more reviews appearing today. This one has a good mic test.

Thanks for putting in the time and effort to make this thread @sean.L . :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing this here @sean.L

1 Like

Is @fast_unboxer doing a video review? I particularly appreciate the in-depth and thorough testing, it complements the audio quality reviews from others.

His last Soundcore review was Life P3.

“Sponsored by myself” is a bit mean of Soundcore.

1 Like

Yes I received the product before release date but I failed to meet the dead line to create a video. Maybe later.

2 Likes