Have Your Say on The All New Soundcore Collective

The time limit for gaining points is based on a 24 hour visit at time of visit. Why not make it so the limit starts over at midnight? I’m passed the point about worrying about points but it would be nice to know that If I log in and get my points at 11 pm I don’t have to wait to get more points until after 11 pm.

2 Likes

Also I think reviews written on the community here should be able to be uploaded to the reviews tab and have a chance to win review of the week.

2 Likes

That’s something I and couple others have discussed on here and on Anker community as well. Hopefully they listen to us so we don’t have to deal with our messed up random time.

+1 to that because I don’t buy from Walmart and Target so having this community would encourage regulars to post their reviews. I remember seeing a post where @Shenoy (if I remember correctly) said that he would just rather post photos than do reviews because of lack of incentive

i think there should be the ability to transfer notes/giveaway tickets between higher Level users ONLY. i’d think it’d be a great addition. is it possible to do this at the moment @TechMan ?

1 Like

The thing is that people would just put entries in just because theres not many entries and not because they actually want the product. which makes it unfair for people who actually want the product so they have a chance if you get me?

2 Likes

No not possible, nor do I think it ever will. That being said, I’m not in charge lol.

1 Like

@jercox @MSTR if I remember right @Loz stated at one time in one of the updates, I think, that there was mostly no more than 10 to 20 people entering . It could mean your odd could be 1 in 10 (if everybody used 15 tickets or greater if others did not use max tickets ) I think more people are doing giveaway due to the current giveaway contests.

2 Likes

I take part only if there is a use for me of the offered item.
Same as Anker’s Powerdraw.
I got that Icon mini and now we have 4 of these in our family. :smiley:
2 for me and 2 for my daughter.
That was my intention when I entered.
And I am happy all went fine this way.

2 Likes

@Chiquinho @MSTR I usually think of entering if I want the item as well but when it comes to actually entering, I tend to think of my limited number of tickets and notes since I haven’t been active on here until just about a month ago. So I haven’t entered because I can’t see how many entries are there.

But I also see your point @MSTR. It’s really a see-saw thing. If you hide it, not many people would enter but if you make it visible, people would enter because of higher chances

It would be nice that reviews could be added if you do them on your personal site as well. I normally don’t do reviews on the listed sites.

3 Likes

I wrote many reviews on amazon.de in the past.
Never will do on “unsocial media” because I dont use them.
I took a look at those made by stuttering and doing some
worthless unpacking “professionals”! … :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it have been awesome if Soundcore Icon Mini Supported the PartyCast :wink: … Music everywhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, but the actually desirable things I am sure get more - I just assume that if I want it more people than normal do too.

@MSTR that is why I think this doesn’t matter too much - the more desirable things get more entries anyway. And the others aren’t going to get so many no matter what. But maybe a few more.

I really would love to see a rotating list of things to exchange for notes, and particularly some of the newer products. The mini and the flare neo are older tech, and the coupons aren’t as directly exciting.

4 Likes

Agree on all points

1 Like

Hm, you have such “PartyCast” speakers.
I don’t.
You have tested the difference between stereo and PartyCast of course.
Not me.

Stereo -> We have two channels and if the source is recorded in stereo (mostly) you have that separared left and right channel.
PartyCast is different you told us, so there is no left and right channel, same output from all speakers.

Which is better now?

I placed the speakers in front of me,
so the speakers and me are building an isosceles
triangle.
That’s optimal. Gives really a spacial sound.
Do you have this when using party cast?

You should make a test with 2 speakers located in such a triangle in front of you in both modes?
Do you hear the difference?
let me know, I am curious!

Enjoy the Sunday and take care of your family and yourself.

3 Likes

In “boost mode” (with no stereo channels) the music feels more like it’s moving through your head. I prefer boost mode over stereo mode on speakers generally.

1 Like

Have tried this Triangle method in the past, based on reading your posts from Soundcore Flare from Anker community.

Tested / Tried the 8D audio on Flare Mini in Stereo mode, the audio swings from left to right - right to left.

For PartyCast - tested with Flare 2 for 8D, not same experience as Flare Mini, feel is more like the Audio volume rises and drops smoothly.

I like PartyCast mostly when I want the same music across the home, fills the Space with music. Only have 2, planning to get a third Flare 2 :wink:

2 Likes

Thats a aspect.
Same music at different places all around the house.
I agree.

1 Like

This explanation makes a lot of sense for me. I was thinking what the real difference between stereo pair and PartyCast was. I just thought PartyCast was to make sure all supported devices were in sync and stereo was for similar devices to make sure they pair up and sync (not left-right channel :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Comprehension:

For those using the speakers always at the same place in a single room
such stereo mode makes more sense, because of the separated left and right channel.
This indicates a spatial sound in this room.
The "old styled "stereo.

For those who prefer different speakers in the house, playing the “same” music
party cast is better.
It would not make sense to have the right channel in the bath and the left in the kitchen! :smile:

1 Like