Soundcore App (iOS) - Improvement Recommendation

I used the Soundcore App as usual to check if there was any new updates on features or firmware, was surprised to see a customer survey pop-up.

Gave it a shot, mid-way on the survey it asked about Liberty Air 2…

I only have the Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro and only this product paired on this app.

I would have been interested in providing inputs about L2P and cannot provide any inputs on LA2 which I never bought or don’t own it.

Soundcore engineering team / app developers should build the app to present the product survey only to users who own the specific products. The app already knows what product is paired, then why this shortcoming?

Hope this gets conveyed to the concerned team.

3 Likes

Huh, that’s weird. I have only gotten surveys for products I was using at that time…

1 Like

Makes sense that it really shouldn’t ask you about products you don’t have. Sounds like for you at least the targeting was off base.

1 Like

It’s different case for you though :sweat_smile: you own a whole lot of Soundcore items, any survey they throw at you, the odds are you already own them :rofl:

3 Likes

Wow… that’s too many :star_struck:
are you trying to beat @Tank ??

4 Likes

Hisssssss :sleeping:

@Tank right now with the Amazon page open

“What from Soundcore I’m missing?”

7 Likes

fyi all those are @TechMan 's profile,took a screenshot from it :rofl:

i own only about 5 Soundcore device… i

Just updated my profile with 3 more speakers :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Tugar32 @Ice

I currently have the following:

1. Soundbuds Surge- X2
  2. Spirit x
  3. Liberty Air
  4. Sport Air
  5. Life 2
  6. Liberty Neo- X2
  7. Liberty +
  8. Arc
  9. Flare x2
  10. Mini 2 x2
  11. Infini Mini
  12. Model Zero
  13. Motion Q x2
  14. Soundcore Nano
  15. Soundbuds Digital IE10
  16. Zolo Mojo
  17. Zolo Halo
  18. Soundcore Trance
  19. Soundcore Liberty Air 2
  20. Soundcore Life P2
  21. Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro- X2
  22. Soundcore Icon Mini

Hey @Loz I think I need more speakers, can you kindly send over 100 Flare 2 so i can really jam out

4 Likes

Great!
you should change to “Speakerman”:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, that is quite a list… @Tank :clap::clap:

Will be good to see @TechMan get to that many…

1 Like

Don’t give him any ideas… :laughing:

1 Like

Imagine 100 Bluetooth speakers connected to the device trying to stay in sync with eachother playing music… :scream:

2 Likes

Will have to rename your profile… The SoundCore Tank :rofl:

3 Likes

wait till you see his list for Anker… so Anker Tank for The Anker Community and The Soundcore Tank for Soundcore Collective :slight_smile:

How do you guys pronounce my name “Circus” or “Sir kas” tell me if you would. Don’t trigger me. :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

this is how I have been reading

Finally someone actually says it right out of 100s of people you are correct.

1 Like

People call me a clown because of it quite regularler on my other social media platforms I use. :japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin::japanese_goblin:

1 Like