Thankful For You, Presents For You!

Even thou we cannot all be together for Thanksgiving, I am very thankful that everyone is healthy and happy. With today’s technology, we will all be virtually visiting all day long.

2 Likes

I’m thankful for still being alive. I have 6 autoimmune diseases and I feel very thankful to still have good days and to still be here :blush:

1 Like

I am thankful for family even though we are a part in different countries. Thankful for friends in the same country we can celebrate with each year!

1 Like

thankful for music and being able to workout

1 Like

Thankful of friends and family and Anker!

1 Like

I’m thankful for my friends and family. Thank you Soundcore!

1 Like

I’m thankful for everything!

1 Like

I am thankful to have met so many wonderful people in my life (both living and those that have passed)

I am thankful for my family and friends.

Appreciate the contest and wish you guys the best as well.

6 Likes

I am thankful primarily for family and friends during this time and the break so I can cherish and spend this moment with my loved ones.

1 Like

I am thankful for another year of healthy family members including my 4 year old son and wife of 12 years. I would not be able to imagine anything better or more satisfying. Happy Thanksgiving all!!!

1 Like

I’m thankful for my family, life, and health. My health is not the best but it could be worse. I’m just thankful everyday.

1 Like

Tbh, I’m thankful for quality products and advancements in technology. Love your stuff. Thanks for your hard work.

1 Like

I am grateful for the giveaway and for the sun in the blue sky.

1 Like

I am thankful for: my wife, three children and my whole family :family_man_woman_boy:.
I am also thankful for my friends, for each person together
with members of the Soundcore community :smiley:.
I am thankful for good health, for the fact that no one in my family has contracted COVID.
I am thankful that I have my faith and am free!
I am thankful that I live in a place where there is no war:
in the European Union :eu:,
in such a beautiful country as Poland :poland:!

4 Likes

I am thankful for my family, healthy, & job.

1 Like

Family and friends

2 Likes

I want one to get them these new liberty sound core pro 2 ear phones look awesome a definite improvement to the last ones :hushed:

1 Like

Thankful for getting through this pandemic

1 Like

I’m thankful for my family and for the hard days we had because we need to pass the hard days in order to get to the good days

1 Like

I am Thankful for all of my family that have made it to our now, given all of the ups & down this year has brought us! Best wishes to all🙏🏾

1 Like