Thanksgiving Special! | #SoundcoreSundays

It’s here! The podcast you’ve all been waiting for!

This week we’re joined by @TheSnarkyOne and @The_Professor for a special Soundcore Collective Thanksgiving special. Sit back and enjoy as we discuss their favorite Soundcore products, how they discovered the Soundcore Collective and last but not least…we get the answers to the questions put to them by you!

For those without a subscription service - Listen Here

Spotify
Apple

11 Likes

1st.

Thanks for posting.

I spotted the edit :wink:

2 Likes

2nd spotted professors post… :wink:

2 Likes

Cool, will give it a listen tomorrow during my coffee break…kinda weird now being able to put a voice / sound to two well known community members :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I agree with @The_Professor about Slim for sure. I’ve had times when earbuds just fall off after some time. But I’m just about 20 mins in and it’s pretty entertaining to listen. Wish there was a video to look at those face expressions :joy:

3 Likes

Thanks @TheSnarkyOne for nominating me lol. Would be fun to be on the stream with @ktkundy for sure as we are both college students and probably the only active college students here. Great stream btw

3 Likes

Respect to @The_Professor on owning the original Astro. That’s going back! Thanks to both you and @TheSnarkyOne. Should we make this a regular thing??

6 Likes

Yea it’s always fun to hear from community members. There is normally a good conversation over on Anker community but it’s really divided between different threads so having a short podcast like this is easier to follow

3 Likes

Yes I think so. And great idea for the ones participating to encourage the next round… :wink:

2 Likes

com-optimize(10)

4 Likes

Yea I’m sure it would be a fun podcast no matter who the members are

2 Likes

Nice stream with community members…Hope you guys had fun

2 Likes

Loved the episode! It’s was fun getting to know you guys :grinning:

3 Likes

I’ll check this podcast out

2 Likes

:heavy_plus_sign:1 for @Shivam_Shah & @ktkundy

3 Likes

It would be cool to make it a regular thing! Maybe even once a quarter at least :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Was a good listen. Sounded like it was fun to make.
The people on the podcast should nominate the next group to go for sure.

2 Likes

https://community.soundcore.com/u?order=post_count&period=monthly

Last month’s most engaged users as long list :slight_smile:

I’d say there’s no need to be shy, any bad answers they edit out :flushed:

2 Likes

Just listened this morning. Great job @TheSnarkyOne and @The_Professor! It’s nice to be able to put a voice to the names and learn more about you both. And @The_Professor, if you ever offer a class on how to mute one’s hearing, I’m signing up!

4 Likes