Core Update 2 | Exclusive Insights and New Additions

And, we’re back!

Here’s your round-up of everything that’s been happening in The Collective over the past 7 days:

- Collective News -

Double Notes!

Starting tomorrow, we’re doubling the amount of Notes you receive from 10 to 20 when you get your friends to buy Soundcore products! Just head over to the referrals section and share your link with others to start reaping the rewards :moneybag:

New Badges Added

We’ve got a range of new badges for milestones such as your first mention, like, emoji, and more—you may have even noticed some of them appearing in your notifications! We’d also like to thank @Tank for his excellent survey on music genre badges. It was great seeing everyone voting and giving feedback in the comments (I also made sure to vote for my picks as well). We’re going to review the results and aim to get the new badges ready to go next month :musical_note:

Exclusive Interview

@Loz took you behind the scenes with Soundcore’s Head of Brand, @christie_chen to talk all about the achievements of our previous true wireless earphones and our exciting plans for future releases.

Feedback from Grammy Award Winning Audio Engineers

In case you missed it, last Friday I shared some insights from two Grammy Award-winning Audio Engineers about what you can expect from our new Liberty 2nd Generation Earphones. Check it out here.

And here’s a bonus video clip to make your Monday more exciting:

Site Issues and Your Feedback
Thank you for all the feedback you’ve been leaving in the comments of various threads. We’ve taken note of the issues you’ve been experiencing. To make it easier for our team to track your findings, I’d recommend heading over to this thread and leaving a comment. We’ll be resolving these issues in the coming days, so just bear with us!

A huge thanks to @Shenoy who created the thread to help make the Collective “top-notch and perfect” :+1: Your contribution is much appreciated.

A Big Reveal
Keep your eyes peeled because we’re going to be sharing some very exciting news about our upcoming launch event this week :face_with_monocle:

- Awards of The Week -

This week’s winners are…

Review of the Week: No Profile Reviews uploaded :frowning:

Gallery Upload of the Week: @gANKstER Icon by The Swift Water

Best Thread of the Week: @Tank - Which music Genre should they make badges for?

Giveaway Winner: @Rhapsody - Please send @Loz a private message with your email address and delivery address to receive your prize.

“What’s The Best Sound?” Winners

1st Place: @TaborTech - Let us know if you’d like the Liberty 2nd Generation product or 150 Points

2nd Place: @TechnicallyWell - 100 Points will be added to your account by tomorrow

3rd Place: @Fuu_bar - 50 Points will be added to your account by tomorrow

Congratulations to all of you!

- Deals and Steals -

Get Motion+ for $79.99
From September 16th to 22nd, 2019, Motion+ is 20% OFF. Grab yours before the deal ends: https://amzn.to/2mimbX5 [US Only]

Don’t forget to share Collective posts on your Facebook and Twitter, because you’ll not only earn Points, but you’ll also spread the word about our community of music lovers! And make sure to chat with me in the comments below. I want to hear your thoughts on last week’s highlights and of course, your theories on this week’s BIG REVEAL!

12 Likes

Woot! Thanks so much, @Hannah!

Thank you @Hannah for the summary and big congrats to all the winners! @gANKstER @Tank @Rhapsody @TaborTech @TechnicallyWell @Fuu_bar. Please help spread the word about our community of music lovers :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Congrats to the chosen winners!

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah, and congrats to those who won prizes and points.

2 Likes

This is awesome! Like the teaser picture of liberty 2 pro :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It’s a shame you can’t have blog posts for profile reviews, or some might have been uploaded :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Can’t wait

1 Like

So do we win something besides the award for having best thread of the week?

1 Like

Thanks for the mention @Hannah

Trying to make it a better place :blush:

1 Like

Wow!! I’m so pumped!! I think I’ll go with the Liberty 2nd Gen. Congrats to everyone else that won!

1 Like

50pts and 20 notes from what I last read…

1 Like

That works for me, thanks

1 Like

Still won’t catch up to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Until the transfer…

Congrats to the winners!

Welcome to the Collective! :smiley:

Yes you will, please check the Points/Notes info :slight_smile:

1 Like