Core Update 43!

Hi everyone,

Another week has begun and I hope you all had a great weekend. If you use Spotify, don’t forget to check out our new Soundcore playlist and submit your favorite new music on this post so others can discover your latest favorites as well.

Soundcore News

Are You Ready to Cringe?
Share the story of your first album here and re-live all those embarrassing memories! :rofl:

Songs You Didn’t Know Were Sampled
Tell us your thoughts on using samples and share your favorite examples on this post now!

Awards of the Week:
This week’s winners are…

Gallery of the Week: @Shenoy Listening to Spirit Dot 2 and going for a hike sounds like the perfect combination [emoji]

Thread of the Week: @ktkundy asked the Collective “What’s your preferred type of headphones?”, so go join the conversation if you haven’t already!

Giveaway Winner: @unknownx Contact @sean.L via direct message with your email and delivery address so we can get your prize out to you asap!

Can you guess the song from the emoji?

1. :icecream::icecream::baby:
  2. :no_entry_sign::ring::dancing_women:‍♀
  3. :guardswoman::arrow_right::statue_of_liberty:

We’ll reveal the answers in the comments later!

5 Likes

Thanks for the update. Don’t forget to pin this one.

Thanks for the update as always @Hannah! Every week we’re getting closer and closer to the anniversary of this forum!

@Unnamed only 6 topics can be pinned globally, so something has to be unpinned before this can be pinned :wink:.

Congratulations to the winners! Thanks @Hannah for the update!

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and thank you for picking my upload as the gallery pic of the week :slight_smile:

Congratulations to @ktkundy @unknownx !!

1 Like

thanks guys!

Congratulation to the winners.
“Next round”:bell::bell::bell::bell:

1 Like

Omg thank you so much! Can’t believe I’m thread of the week! Congrats to everyone else as well! Can’t wait to see what this week brings! Good luck to all

3 Likes

Ice Ice Baby
Single Ladies
Englishman in New York

4 Likes

Nice guesses, better than I would have done. And I like englishman in new york, great song.

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah for the update!!
Congrats to the winners of this week :+1:

1 Like