New Life Headphones: Testing Time! 20 Test Units Up for Grabs!

I would be very interested to test the Q35, especially in comparison to the Q30!

I frequent the Head-Fi forums and am a keen audio enthusiast. This is my review of the Q30:
https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/anker-soundcore-life-q30.24827/reviews#review-24943

1 Like

Thanks @Shenoy
I think if I was up to a video review I might, but that’s not my cup of tea.
I might consider the written review, although gate’s close pretty soon I belive.
UPDATE always worth throwing your hat into the ring.

1 Like

IM IN! :+1:t2:

I’ve done a fair few reviews of Anker products and only had a couple of Soundcore products.

Heres a review of the Life Q20

One of the Boost 20w

As for the Life review plan, it will be written.
No spoilers, you want me or you don’t! :smirk:

2 Likes

I’ve been a classical musician for over 13 years and an electronic composer for over 6 years.
Also a desperate headphone enthusiast and the life Q30 have been the only ones that I stuck with till now.
So when I got the news that the Q35 would come out and promised such high specs I was already way into it.
Now hearing this chance to get hands on them early is just brilliant.
I will lend you my trained ears for sound. I will focus on small details as well that could be inconvenient to spell them out for improvement.
I will provide anything you ask of me for. Photographs, videos, anything.
Prior testings of audio equipment with other brands have been mostly confidential which is why I can’t share them. They included several different speakers and headphones.
I live in Germany and can provide the results at any time.

Curious about your upcoming headphone, I would like to throw my name in the ring :slight_smile:
I run a German Youtube channel and website focusing on Headphones./ Bluetooth Speakers and Homeoffice.

Therefore I would be happy to review this upcoming Headphone and also work together in future releases.

Approach of the release:
Create a youtube Video about:

• Content of packaging
  • Technical specifications
  • How to use and wearing comfort
  • How do they sound
  • Summary

Here are 2 Examples of Anker reviews I have done:
My latest one:

One of my first ones:

Looking forward hearing from you

I would love to be selected to review a pair! I have yet to get a pair of soundcore over ear headphones, I would love to try them out and leave a longer good detailed review for my first pair! I can take pictures, add screenshots and a slideshow or video of what’s in the box also… I don’t have that many soundcore products yet but here some shorter summarized reviews I’ve done on what I have… and I also definitely plan on doing a review for the liberty air 2 pros soon too :grin:!

2 Likes

I’m currently using Soundcore Life Q20. I’m a audio enthusiast. If you send one for me, for review. My target audience on YouTube would be Indian and Pakistani because I speak Urdu, Hindi, Punjabi and English as well. I know quite a lot about headphones, that’s why I call myself an audiophile. I believe Anker Soundcore has very Little sales in Pakistan, and fake Anker Customer support here set up by some locals is scamming people. If you could just provide me with review headphones, I will convey a message across the 6th largest country in the world (Pakistan) and 2nd largest country in the world (India). Thanks. I can also make videos in English as well. I know stuff about ANC, DAC (LDAC, APTX) etc, Bluetooth 6, open back vs closed back headphones, soundstage, wired vs wireless. Thanks for the opportunity.

Just got on. Thanks.

1 Like

Number of applications is impressive.

2 Likes

Hey Soundcore Team,
I would love to continue testing your products. I’ve owned and reviewed a few which I would make a similar video for the new Life headphones. I have and use the Life Q30s daily at my office and in super loud electronics labs where the ANC really matters. I feel I could offer a very informative comparison between the Q30s and the new headphones. See links below for video reviews:

Life A1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q2RH37Pw_E

Life Q30: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8pyrskzt38

Life Dot 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JVCVy2JuTg

I’m a small growing youtuber, but Soundcore products have been my most watched and liked videos on my entire channel with over 25,000+ views. I would love to be included in testing and reviewing any new products if possible.
Regards,
Mike at EE Tech Reviews

Thats normal.
If such an event is showing up,
all lurkers appear suddenly

:grin::grin::grin:

After it, all is silent again and we, the few regulars, are doing our hard, daily job.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

@Chiquinho That’s right, when there are no prizes, gifts, the same people are here in the community every day (20-30). When the awards roll out, a lot of unknown people show up - everyone loves Soundcore unexpectedly.:joy:

5 Likes

Great decision!! Best of luck @Paulstevenewing :+1:t2:

1 Like

If they think this is bad they should see the people that magically show up on the Anker community :joy::joy:

5 Likes

Good luck to everyone who has applied! :headphones:

The ANKER forum is better known.
But the number of “testers” will increase here hour by hour.:grin:

5 Likes

@Chiquinho👏 Great comment - you are a champion👍🏻!

1 Like

Kind of reminds me of the seagulls from finding Nemo :joy:

1 Like

https://www.instagram.com/that1tyguy.official/

I would love to test and do a review of your new product on my gaming and tech page on instagram.

Welcome back :wink:

1 Like