Core Update 74 | Monday Motivation with LÜM

Who has been using the LÜM music player in the Soundcore app to get motivated for the start of the week? Make sure you check it out and share a screenshot of a song or artist you’ve been enjoying in the comments below :raised_hands:

:arrow_right: You can find more out about @LUM_Official in this THREAD.

:arrow_right: The winners of @SoundcoreAaron’s LÜM scavenger hunt are:

1. VertigoXX
  2. Ashleymarie0617
  3. TheSnarkyOne
  4. Duane_Lester
  5. Mike2468

Congratulations, you’ll each get 20 Points added to your accounts.

Custom Linus Tech Tips Liberty Air 2 Pro Giveaway
You probably already noticed this, but if not, don’t forget to enter the giveaway to win a Linus Tech Tips edition of Liberty Air 2 Pro HERE.

Soundcore Stories Podcast
The second season of our podcast is already well underway, so if you’re new here (or haven’t listened yet) make sure to subscribe HERE. Each week, we’re joined by people with an inspiring story to share.
Don’t know where to start? Here’s some of our favorite episodes:

Lecrae talks to us about his 2021 GRAMMY Award nominations, superheroes, and art vs. commerce.

Colbie Caillat discusses songwriting, inspiration, and getting over stage fright.

Krish Sharma takes us through some of his fondest recording memories, what he’s been working on recently, and Liberty Air 2 Pro.

Antwan Richardson (aka. Just Doin’ Life) sits down for a chat about the life of a tech YouTuber.

Awards of the Week
This week’s winners are…

Photo of the Week: @TheSnarkyOne
feb22photo
This Week’s Photo Contest: “How do you work out at home?”

Collective Member of the Week: It’s great to see @Paulstevenewing getting involved in lots of discussions recently :clap:

New Collective Member of the Week: Let’s all welcome @athafoud to the Collective. We hope you enjoy spending time here with us!

Thread of the Week: @Liquidretro shared a very detailed review of Motion Boom. If you’re thinking of picking one up for yourself, make sure to read this first!

I hope you all have a great week. Don’t forget to share your screenshots of your favourite song on LÜM in the comments :arrow_down:

6 Likes

Grats to all winners

1 Like

Thank you for update @Hannah Congrats to all winners.

I’ve been listening to Carousel in the House Party playlist a lot.

4 Likes

That one is pretty good. (LOL - Plus if you listen to all 14 tracks, you will listen to that one first a lot :rofl:)

I do not remember welcoming you to the community. Hope to see you around.

1 Like

LOL good point, see you around!

Congratulations to all the winners.
Especially to Paul! :grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners, and hey welcome back Paul :wink:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners

1 Like

Congrats to the winners and nice to see @Paulstevenewing back around :ok_hand:

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to the House Party playlist too @supersmacker1234 I like what I hear so far.

1 Like

Congrats to the winners great to see @Paulstevenewing win!

2 Likes

Thanks @Chiquinho @TheSnarkyOne @ndalby and @Hannah

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone! :tada:
Also, good reminder about Colbie Caillat, I intended to check that out… I will hopefully get to do that this week, it’s been quite hectic!

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners, hope to see the regular giveaway back sometime soon.

Congrats to the winners!! and glad to be part of the community.

Thanks Kaitlyn :+1:t2:

1 Like

Double Congratulations @Paulstevenewing :+1:t2: for being member of week and the other win for the Soundcore Air 2 Pro :ok_hand:t2: (saw from social media)

Congrats to all winners! Well deserved

3 Likes

Cheers dude.
Hope life is treating you well @Shenoy

3 Likes