Core Update 8 | Liberty 2 Pro How-to-Guide and Interviews

Halloween is almost here, which means it’s nearly November :astonished: I feel like this year is flying by, so if last week passed by in the blink of an eye keep reading to catch up on the Collective highlights and find out who won awards:

- Collective News -

How 2 Liberty 2 Pro
We saw your requests for a Liberty 2 Pro how-to-guide, so we shared our top tips on how to get started with your new earphones. Check out the guide here.

10 Out of 10 Interviews
Riley Mackin and Darrel Thorp shared their thoughts on the best parts of their job, Liberty 2 Pro’s sound, and what they do in their free time.

- Awards of the Week -

This week’s winners are…

Review of the Week: It’s been a few weeks since we’ve had a winner so a big congratulations to @Tank for his review of Life Q20!

Gallery Upload of the Week: @Mitesh_Shah We loved the GIF! :100:

Best Thread of the Week: @JDubb Your epic video review of Liberty 2 Pro caught my attention. If you haven’t watched it yet, make sure you check it out ASAP :blush:

Giveaway Winner: @Kekepania1975 Please direct message @alicia.wu with your email and delivery address!

By the way… it’s time for another Hannah’s Hint (YAY!) :shushing_face:
All I can say is that we’ve got some exciting Collective content coming your way very, very soon so make sure you’re ready…

What do you think it could be? Let me know your ideas in the comments below [emoji]

6 Likes

Thanks for the weekly update @Hannah, congrats to all the winners. :tada::clap:
I can’t believe it’s nearly November and it’s our 8th week on the Collective. :grin:
More exciting Collective Content coming soon… :thinking:
They must be releasing a Soundcore Pumpkin :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

Thanks @Hannah for the update, and I can’t wait for Halloween!!

Cool I won this weeks review…what do I win?

And congrats to @Mitesh_Shah @JDubb and @Kekepania1975 on your wins as well.

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Hannah and congrats to @tank @Mitesh_Shah @JDubb & @Kekepania1975 on the wins!

1 Like

You won a Review of the Week badge for your profile.:tada:

2 Likes

Great update Hannah! Thanks for bringing this weekly news! Congrats to the winners!

@Tank last week I got 20 bucks for winning…

Can’t wait to hear what The secret news is!

I think the secret news is a new contest they are going to run before the end of the year!! Maybe another set of giveaways?! (One can hope!!)

2 Likes

thanks for the update @Hannah! Congratulations to this week’s winners :clap:

Interesting to see what’s the collective content!!!

1 Like

Grats to you all and I think we can start doing Christmas pics to the gallery next week LOLOL

1 Like

Great updates as usual, thanks @Hannah. Congrats to the winners !
guessing the new content will be another giveaway??

1 Like

Too early lol. Not til the end of November :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

would be interesting to see some auction or some photo contest around the Soundcore products on this community, without the inclusion for Social Media (twitter,IG,FB,…)… exclusive only on Soundcore Collective

1 Like

No Christmas yet, Thanksgiving first

3 Likes

@TechMan and @Tank I agree with you but you do not know my wife and her mother. I usually have to put up Christmas stuff before Thanksgiving is even here. LOL It may change up depending on when we start to redo one of our rooms and put in new flooring.
@TaborTech I think I agree on another giveaway if based upon past Anker years.

1 Like

For most families Christmas doesn’t go up until the day After Thanksgiving, but I know a few who do it before so I get where your coming from

It goes up but we do not turn them on until after Thanksgiving, though.

1 Like

I appreciate to know that I won. :slight_smile:

these do not show-up if the profile is hidden… for such users we can see it only if we drill down to the badges section and choose the specific ( I too have hidden my profile)